Forum Help us upgrade!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Do you wanna see less lag, better performance, more plugins, or even new servers like a CraftBlock Skyblock server?

We want too.

However, we can't because we're pretty much reaching the max memory of our current server box, by running our 4 servers and website, we're at our limits. We can't add anymore servers or do anything else.

So to our supporters, donors, and everyone else, if you can spare a dollar, two, $5, or $10 or more. We would really appreciate it if you can help us afford a new server. We want to do more!

Just so you can see what we're paying currently, we own a dedicated server which is $100 a month. We also pay for services like Buycraft, which is $10 every other month and for our domain, craftblock.me which is $20 a year. Every single payment that comes from you guys goes straight to the server. No one, not even me spends it. It's all dedicated to creating a better experince for you guys.

We'll soon be adjusting our support packages to help us reach this goal as well as add some new perks soon. But we really need any help we can get.

We're hoping to upgrade by the end of this month, next month or hopefully by the end of the summer, but it's only possible if you guys can help your favorite server, CraftBlock!

If you're interested in helping us out, check out our store. http://craftblock.me/store for packages list, or http://store.craftblock.me. If you want to donate without receiving anything, head to the last url I listed and click "Donate! Any amount". We'll give you the contributor badge as soon as we  adjust the badges for our supporters.

Thank you!

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I can't leave anything concrete, but expect triple digits by the 30th from me.

T

Tazboi

Yay more data :)

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Can i just say... If we cannot support running our servers on max why upgrade? we might just need to calm down on all the new servers

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
We need more RAM. Upgrade will double our RAM.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
Avoxsas said:
We need more RAM. Upgrade will double our RAM.
wont tht mean we will need to pay more per month or year?

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Yes. Hence why we're asking for help to upgrade.

If we can get our servers to run better, hopefully more players will stick around to play, and maybe even contribute. If we can keep it going, great,

T

Tazboi

SamDaManNz100 said:
Donating Triple Digits on Tuesday, maybe :)
I don't quite know what to think of this xD

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Avoxsas said:
Yes. Hence why we're asking for help to upgrade.

If we can get our servers to run better, hopefully more players will stick around to play, and maybe even contribute. If we can keep it going, great,
If someone is wondering "Why try to get a bigger server when you're asking for more to upgrade?".

Because  there is an upgrade fee. An extra $28 a month, and we're planning to get a $174 per month server, so as you can see, it's pretty expensive for the next 6 months for us to upgrade.  So we're essentially asking for help with this upgrade fee as well as the monthly cost.

Feb 21, 2014
Britain
I really want to donate to the server but I have no way of doing so :/ I don't have a PAYPALL account and my dad won't help me out :/ If I ever find a way of donating I will donate to PokeBlock. Will that help them all out or just Poke?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
TheLuckyWizard said:
I really want to donate to the server but I have no way of doing so :/ I don't have a PAYPALL account and my dad won't help me out :/ If I ever find a way of donating I will donate to PokeBlock. Will that help them all out or just Poke?
All donations help all of the servers. 

Feb 21, 2014
Britain
kawohi said:
TheLuckyWizard said:
All donations help all of the servers
Okiee thanks ^.^

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Is there way to donate with visa or prepaid card, and other than paypal?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
ghfjk99 said:
Is there way to donate with visa or prepaid card, and other than paypal?
Yes!Just click the Paypal button and after, choose "Pay wtih credit or debit card" under the login.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)