Hello! :)

AppleJamnPB

I'm mythical now :D
Crafter
Jul 26, 2014
Not here, try Google!
Hello all :) I'm Apple, and I joined Craftblock last Sunday so I have been playing for about a week now. I'm one of the first residents of OliveGarden, and I am friends with Olive in real life.

My husband first got me into Minecraft on the Xbox, and last year he and I both switched over to the PC version. My favorite things in Minecraft are building and decorating, and figuring out small redstone conveniences for around the house and farm. I also play on BlametheController's fanserver; if you watch his Youtube videos you may have seen my hobbit hole! I'm a huge fan of BTC, Aureylian, and Vechs on the Mindcrack servers, and Xisuma, MumboJumbo, and Keralis on Hermitcraft.

I'm around a lot during odd hours because I'm a grad student so my time is busy but flexible. I'm finishing my master's thesis and I also teach/assist college courses, so there are times I'm more active than others. I'm also getting a puppy in September :wolf and you may occasionally see me complain about my cat when I'm online because she is simultaneously adorably sweet and extremely obnoxious.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Welcome! I hope to see you around!

Make sure to have fun, and I hope you enjoy this amazing server.

And of course the wonderful community! :D

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
welcome hope to see u on

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Welcome to Craftblock, Apple! You should post pictures of your pets so we can see them! :D We have a whole thread for pets. c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)