Hello!

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
My old intro was... heh... very, very short. We're talking 4 sentences short. I figure I'll re-do that.
Hello! My IGN is thags2000. I am an Ambassador on Main, an Alchemist donor on NanoBlock, an Ace-Trainer on PokeBlock, and not even whitelisted anymore on ChocoBlock :p. I'm 13, which really pisses me off for many reasons, but I'll get into that later. I LOVE video games. Minecraft, CoD games, Halo, WWE games, I used to play Pokémon but I quit after sucking so much at Pokémon:Rangers that I raged and haven't picked up a nintendo portable gaming device since. I love tennis. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food depends on the day. If I'm feeling especially fat that day, I'll go for a salad. If not, pizza all the way! My dream car is an electric green Tesla Model X. When I get older I want to be A.) A middle school Social Studies Teacher B.) A chemist C.) A lawyer. My favorite subject in school is (yep you guessed it) a tie between science + social studies. Mainly European History and Chemistry. Speaking of chemistry, I heard Oxygen and Magnesium had a serious bond and became a couple. I was like OMg. I constantly try to improve myself so if you find any flaws in me, feel free to tell me! My favorite TV shows- Doctor Who and The Walking Dead. Favorite books-Percy Jackson series, Heroes of Olympus series, many other random books.

Reasons why I HATE being 13.
-I'm short
-I'm considered immature based on a stupid, unimportant number.
-I'm not allowed to go to any gyms
-All of my best friends are 14 and they constantly tease me about being young

Basically, I'm a little bundle of fun! Should you break any rules tho... 

T

Tazboi

You said pokemon ranger made you quit... are you talking about the original pokemon ranger? If so, I can totally see where you're coming from, that game was so incredibly hard. Why do you say when you're feeling "especially fat" that day? I feel especially confused when you say that. I don't think that you can "feel" fat one day... Other than that it's nice to know more about you :D

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
thags2000 said:
-All of my best friends are 14 and they constantly tease me about being young
I know that feel, bro. I have friends who I know over Skype and Instagram and they have their own server. We were talking about our age and Tory and I are the youngest ones and I said my height (even less than 5'0) and one kid said "lol i could like step on u" and I know he's joking; it just doesn't feel good when he says that. Sometimes they treat me like I'm 9 and I really don't like it. So, if you have any problems with people talking about your age, height, etc; Come to me :D

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Tazboi said:
You said pokemon ranger made you quit... are you talking about the original pokemon ranger? If so, I can totally see where you're coming from, that game was so incredibly hard. Why do you say when you're feeling "especially fat" that day? I feel especially confused when you say that. I don't think that you can "feel" fat one day... Other than that it's nice to know more about you :D
It's usually the shirt I'm wearing or what my food to excersize ratio has been that day. And yes, the original Ranger game

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
You do realise sodium is very reactive, so it would probably be gold, or a noble gas like argon that said no to going to the movies, sodium is a party guy.

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
You and me are sorta in the same boat about the being short thing. I'm short for my age too.. although I'm older than mostly everyone..... but trust me, you will grow! ....dat David Tennant

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Kazza197 said:
You do realise sodium is very reactive, so it would probably be gold, or a noble gas like argon that said no to going to the movies, sodium is a party guy.
Yea sodium went to the movies with water. I heard it was an explosive good time.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
The reaction really happens when they get home :3

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I was telling my daughter (ign: Ataahua_) about your little humor about oxygen and magnesium. I thought it was funny then she said but that's not how it goes, I thought huh? What do you mean? She says the metal goes before the non metal. Well idk ...

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
_SunDust_ said:
I was telling my daughter (ign: Ataahua_) about your little humor about oxygen and magnesium. I thought it was funny then she said but that's not how it goes, I thought huh? What do you mean? She says the metal goes before the non metal. Well idk ...
Too smart for her own good :p

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
A pharmaceutical chemist makes drugs for public use. Penecilin, Tylenol, NyQuil, etc. were all designed in a lab by chemists.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
crackers1097 said:
A pharmaceutical chemist makes drugs for public use. Penecilin, Tylenol, NyQuil, etc. were all designed in a lab by chemists.
Figured it had something to do with medicine, hence the Pharm-.
I haven't figured out that far yet anyway :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hey Thags! Good to know more about you. I have never gotten an immature impression from you. Quite the opposite actually. But, being immature isn't all that bad. I'm often quite immature. It's fun. You should try it some time. :p I may have been born 32 (In June) years ago, but I feel closer to 15-16. XD Also, I'm short. There's nothing wrong with that either. Small & nimble. :D Plus, the air is thicker down here. We have better lungs. :p I fraking love Science! Love the jokes, too. Ar77y loves those kinds of jokes as well. I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in with a few of his own yet. Haha Keep learning more Science related stuff! The world needs more Scientists. And free-thinking people. Rational, Objective, and Reasonable. Never stop learning everything that you can about the world/cosmos! :D Also, Gyms are overrated. Just do a lot of physical labor around your house & yard. Maybe try to get jobs based on manual labor. They will keep you pretty well toned. :p See you around!

Have Fun & Be Excellent! :D

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I think what she means is after thenel3ments have bonded, then the metal goes first, eg : sodium-tri-oxide.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Actually, Valkyre, thicker air tends to have the opposite effect. Thin air means less oxygen, and you need to breath more to survive. As such, people living further from sea level tend to have stronger respiratory systems! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)