Hello!

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
I throught that i would redo my intro simply cause not many people know me that well to know what im like.

My IGN is tomrobans but my real name is Thomas Robert Ansell but i like to be called Tom or Tuckerbuns (Dont ask, my dad gave me it and well, it stuck). Currently studying and learning Level 2 Software Development in College. I'm a Nanoblock Engineer and i dont know my rank on Craftblock cause i hardly go on it anymore.

Im a friendly guy to know, many people come to me for help and advice cause i always keept calm whenever things were down. Althrough at some points i fail at doing that, i do try to keep calm.

I applied to become a Bio-Chemist on Nanoblock, simply because i want to become a mod to help people out. I reported and solved at least 6 problems on the server and nearly everyone turns to me when they spot a grief or they need help. I want to help not cause of the fact that I have experience, i want to help because its what i do best.

I want to do the best i can, and i believe that going for moderator is my top priority, because at the moment, thats where i believe i can do the most good. So please, Dont take this post the wrong way but help provide some support for me here:

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-342.html

With your support, it keeps me going to try to help as many people as i can, whenever i can and however i can.

Lovely to meet all of you and if you ever see me online on Nanoblock or any server for that matter, be sure to say hi (Unless i dont know you, be sure to let me know who you are without getting into trouble for advertising)

Love ya'll and I will now teleport to my Technological Base. Chao!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Tuckerbuns... love it! Haha Good to learn a little more about you, Tom. I see what you did with your IGN. Clever, and it works. Mine would be Jertomste. :p Or Jerthoste. I don't like mine. Haha You sound like a good guy who actually enjoys and cares about helping people enjoy their time. I have never been on Nano, nor do I plan to. The game Mods just don't interest me really. Except the Pixelmon Mod. I do like that one. Haha But, at the end of the day, my love will always be for Main-style crafting. Creative, God mode, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, and just building new stuff. Haha But I will support you on your quest to become Mod. It sounds like you may be good in that position.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Tuckerbuns... love it! Haha Good to learn a little more about you, Tom. I see what you did with your IGN. Clever, and it works. Mine would be Jertomste. :p Or Jerthoste. I don't like mine. Haha You sound like a good guy who actually enjoys and cares about helping people enjoy their time. I have never been on Nano, nor do I plan to. The game Mods just don't interest me really. Except the Pixelmon Mod. I do like that one. Haha But, at the end of the day, my love will always be for Main-style crafting. Creative, God mode, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, and just building new stuff. Haha But I will support you on your quest to become Mod. It sounds like you may be good in that position.
Nice to meet you Valk :p I can understand that you dont like mods as much as others may do :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)