Hello

hamsterboy

Crafter
Mar 9, 2014
Naples, FL
Nothing fancy, I just like hanging out here and building some stuff. Will get more involved in the ranking issues later, I'm still trying to figure out all the plug-ins. :) 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Hamster! This is a very short intro. You should add more about yourself. :) My suggestion about the ranks.. Don't worry about them. Just Play, Have Fun, & Be Excellent! ;) See you around!

hamsterboy

Crafter
Mar 9, 2014
Naples, FL
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Welcome to CraftBlock, Hamster! This is a very short intro. You should add more about yourself. :) My suggestion about the ranks.. Don't worry about them. Just Play, Have Fun, & Be Excellent! ;) See you around!
Cool. I want to be able to set up a store, but it looks like i have to be a donor to get that ability. Regardless, everyone has been very nice to me, so I hope I get to participate in a big build soon. 

hamsterboy

hamsterboy

Crafter
Mar 9, 2014
Naples, FL
stupid question: does our city link up geographically with the others in the "real" world? could i walk from my town (Blueview) to one of the other towns?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
hamsterboy said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Cool. I want to be able to set up a store, but it looks like i have to be a donor to get that ability. Regardless, everyone has been very nice to me, so I hope I get to participate in a big build soon. 

hamsterboy
It's not just for donors, we just haven't implemented player shops yet.

hamsterboy said:
stupid question: does our city link up geographically with the others in the "real" world? could i walk from my town (Blueview) to one of the other towns?
Yes, if you can find them :)

hamsterboy

Crafter
Mar 9, 2014
Naples, FL
cool. I've been salvaging railroad tracks, so if someone wants to help link our two cities that would be a fun project.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I might help if I ever get off the drug that is Pixelmon XD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
If you want to see how close you are to a town, check out Dynmap! :)

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-786.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List