Hello

Mdalia

Crafter
Feb 25, 2014
Hey guys I just joined today.

I enjoying building. I'm working on a farm area now.

I'm a mother of two. My oldest son love playing minecraft. I'm from to Greater Toronto Area.

See you all in game

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Wow, you are not just a little secretive about yourself.

It would be nice if you could reveal just a little bit more about yourself in this "introduction" so that people can feel like they have gotten a little introduction to you. Like.. um.. where you are from, how old you are, what you like to do besides building.
I don't know.

Anyway, a big welcome to you! :D

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Ish not everyone likes to share their personal particulars online lol. 

Btw welcome to the server :D

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You never have to tell me about obvious facts Crazyboy. But for the sake of your understanding I will expand on why it is essential to an introduction in a place like this to include things about yourself.

In this context I understand it as that the creator of this sub forum wants to provide a space dedicated to the social aspects of the community. A big part of the social communication is about finding things that you have in common with others. This functions as a way to relate to your peers. When you can relate you can start building relations and that is probably one of the greatest benefits of playing a game online. You gain friends.

And about your concerns regarding integrity; As long as you don't provide your full name and adress there is little to none point in keeping information about yourself secret. I can naturally understand why you wouldn't want to talk about your darkest secrets on a gaming forum but personal interests shouldn't be a big taboo.

To Mdalia
Thank you for adding more to your head post. I also have two kids. :)
And excuse my ignorance towards geography, but this is Canada you're talking about right?
I myself is from Sweden.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
IshrkI said:
And excuse my ignorance towards geography, but this is Canada you're talking about right?
Yep it is, I should know I live in that area too! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)