• Start date
C

CraftBlockExpert

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
NYou dont need to know, Unknown town
  • C

CraftBlockExpert

Hi guys i'm CraftBlockExpert .. or CraftBlock/Craft fr short. I am formaly rejoining the server because of the recent reset. I left because I got to the point in the game where i had everything I could ever need, and I could buy anything. If you dont remember me I played on the 2nd map a few months after the very first reset. I started out as cant22754canman, then i bouht my own account. I named my self after theserver, so ya. Just so you know dont ask me things for a few months cause I am no longer an expert as you cna probably tell. Well i think my time has come to end this thred. If you need anything I will be obliged to help ^_^ Thank you for letting me re introduce bai ;)

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Welcome back, CBE! I guess I can call you Craft now, Craft. :D You'd better start reading the Wiki! Get caught up so you can be an expert! :) Catch you later!

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

@CraftBlockExpert Welcome Back!
@Valk 'Craft you later!'

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

@NJ - Nice. Much better than what I said. Haha

@Craft - Quick! Without searching for the answer. Just from your expert knowledge..

What's the correct crafting formula for crafting a stained glass panel?

J

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

Welcome Back! Good to see you back! A lot of people have mysteriously came back :)