Hello everyone

J_Caesar31

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
just joined yesterday I think this is a really cool server and people are really nice and help each other out. They take the time and show people how to get around most server don't do that. Good job craft block.
      I love building things and once I get familiar with the rules and how things are. I'll try and help people out as well. hope to get  to know everyone including the mods and owners maybe I can offer ideas as well.:)

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Welcome!
You have sure found a really great community with awesome servers! It's nice to see that you could tell after just one day.
I, and probably many others, would be happy to know a little more about yourself than just "I love building".

I hope I'll catch you online sometime. ;)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Give us a little more detail, we don't know squat about you yet:p Either way, welcome to Craftblock! I'm on Pokeblock most of the time but I'm on Main every now and again to check in.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, J_Caesar! :) I'll call you Caesar. Because J seems too short. Haha You can call me Valk. ;) Good to meet you. If you need any help, feel free to ask myself or anyone else. Most everyone would be happy to help you with anything. Everyone here is pretty Excellent.

Shrk & White are right. It would be nice to know more about you. Like the basics. A/S/L? How old are you? Dude or Lady? Where are you from? What kinds of things do you enjoy outside of Minecraft? I've been with this community for about 2.5-3 years now. It was the first server community that I found, and I've never wanted to look for another. :) I hope that you feel the same way. Stay a while. Have Fun & Be Excellent! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)