Hello everyone.

master2094

Crafter
Jan 6, 2014
USA
Hello, if your reading this i'm guessing your wanting to know more about me? OK then my irl name is Kevin and i'm 17 years old. i like to create stories and to dabble in the un-explainable.  i technically live on the edge of imagination, which causes me to think more than to act. I'm usually an outgoing person with an extremely friendly demeanor. the main reason i play on the main server is because of my friends started playing on the main server and i felt like playing some mine craft and i joined up on the forum and started playing and now I've been playing with then on the server ever sense. ive been on and off the server for close to 5 months now and when i was playing I've enjoyed every moment of it. i like to build with the medieval or steam-punk designs but am not real good at steam-punk my medieval building is decent yet my building could be better my imagination is stronger than my building skill. i don't know what else to say besides that so feel free to pm me anything you want to know

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gallatin, TN
Ah, saw you on today and wondered who you were. Glad to meet you, have fun on CraftBlock c;

master2094

Crafter
Jan 6, 2014
USA
:p hello Hannah yea I'm kind of quiet on the server usually because there's like some mass conversation going on or like its completely silent 

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
I know what you mean awesome ideas that you can't build yet. As for styles we have the same ones :D
So welcome and keep on enjouing your time here.
Here's an example of my steampunkish style. For inspiration maybe?
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1232.html

master2094

Crafter
Jan 6, 2014
USA
Babfish said:
I know what you mean awesome ideas that you can't build yet. As for styles we have the same ones :D
So welcome and keep on enjouing your time here.
Here's an example of my steampunkish style. For inspiration maybe?
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1232.html
got to love builders block :p but thanks for the pics of your mansion honestly the first thing i tried to build with a steampunk style was a airship which is kind of complicated. I probably should have tried to make something easier to style :L 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Master. I think that I've talked to you before. Maybe at least saw you online a few times. Anyway, Have Fun & Be Excellent! ;)

master2094

Crafter
Jan 6, 2014
USA
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Welcome to CraftBlock, Master. I think that I've talked to you before. Maybe at least saw you online a few times. Anyway, Have Fun & Be Excellent! ;)
Hm i don't think we've talked in game but its nice to meet you and thanks for the warm welcome :d

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Welcome to Craftblock! Haven't seen you on yet but I'm on Pokeblock 75% of the time so yeah... :p

master2094

Crafter
Jan 6, 2014
USA
whiteNnerdy23 said:
Welcome to Craftblock! Haven't seen you on yet but I'm on Pokeblock 75% of the time so yeah... :p
Hi nerdy iv'e seen you on cb but haven't really spoken to you would love to talk to you whenever though, and thanks for the welcome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)