Hello again!

manigacian

Crafter
Jan 23, 2014
Hiya everyone! Some people might remember me, but I am a royal donated and I haven't been on the server since who noes when and the other day I was like I 'm gonna go on Craftblock again!

And when I went on Everything and I mean Everthing had changed! rank colours worlds, I didn't know anyone on the server! but I have been on for a bit (not very much) the last few days and have remembered why I love this server so much. You might be seeing a bit more of me over the next few weeks.

The last time I was on the forums it was before the account reset so I look like a new player *Derp*

btw, thanks to whoever moved this post to the introductions area. I didn't know that it existed lol.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I remember you! Welcome back. :)

May I ask what kept you away for so long?

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
It's funny how u showed me CB, and now you took a break of it and I'm addicted to it like in your replacement XD
Welcome back mani. Hope to see you online soon

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Welcome back, it's always nice to have people rejoin the server, more the merrier?

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome back, Mani! Take off your coat. Get comfy. Stay for a while. ;) I hope to see you around. :D

Check the sig! ................................................V

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

Lord of Hyenas
Supporter
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
Nothing to know
Welcome back mani! :) long time no see! I remember u on CB, back when I was builder :p
Can't wait to see u on again :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)