_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
KT_Awesomeness said:
_SunDust_ said:
KT_Awesomeness said:
Hello,
I just wanted to ask you a question about the rules. It is against the rules if a supporter of the server uses their creative powers to spawn in blazes to kill you because they thought you broke their cactus (when you didn't) right?
Yes it is very much abusing their perks. Please make a report about it as we take seriously the misbehaviour of the donators.  Our owners will not tolerate it.  May I inform them of what you asked me.   They hopefully will find out if you post a complaint.  
Well, I don't have any proof of it since I did not take any screen shots of anything. Also, I'm not as annoyed as I was before, I'll just stay away from this person to avoid further conflict. But thanks Sun :)
Heads up, but no proof

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Added in another quote from KT_Awesomeness, just so it was more clear the last line was not part of the content of your post. lol :p

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Yeah, I encountered this mini drama on the server. It was apparently Naricake that spawned the blazes.

I didn't take any actions since it seemed to be a pretty silly thing to get upset over.

I know that if I would experience the same thing, teleporting to someone with a huge cactus and seeing it be destroyed and then be faced with a couple of blazes, I wouldn't be upset at all.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I do know that nari has not only done this in the past but has spawned animals for other players, this was a bit ago and has been reported previously though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)