Heads Up: R3ali1ty Has Admin Chat

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I've given R3ali1ty (aka ArcticLodge) Admin Chat. He was previously a mod, and a damn good one, at that. If any staff need assistance with anything from a non-staff player (such as making sure something works properly for normal ranks, etc.), he's your go-to guy. :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Does he not want to be super mod or ambassador? He's always willing to help people.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
He's applied for ambassador? Or he's down for it, giving him access to /a maybe start there? He says he's going away to Europe again, not sure when, but that was the reason for his last inactive ness. I think or I might be getting mixed up with someone see whose just come. Kinda nice seeing older players come back.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
_SunDust_ said:
He's applied for ambassador? Or he's down for it, giving him access to /a maybe start there?  He says he's going away to Europe again, not sure when, but that was the reason for his last inactive ness.  I think or I might be getting mixed up with someone see whose just come.  Kinda nice seeing older players come back.
/a is admin chat lol...

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Arctic's always been good with advice. Honestly, don't be scared coming to him for tips, I'll admit I've done it at least twice.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
RE: Heads Up: R3al1ty Has Admin Chat

kawohi said:
Does he not want to be super mod or ambassador? He's always willing to help people.
He does want to be a mod again. Though to be honest, I think I'd rather him be an Ambassador because we really need someone we can trust quite a lot to help us test more sensitive things. lol

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
RE: Heads Up: R3al1ty Has Admin Chat

Id rather him be ambassador too. /a is admin chat goshh i thought it was blockling chat lol nah just kidding i knew that but by the looks i think you misunderstood what i was meaning. I probably wasnt clear on that idea. by making him ambassador would give me proper right to /a .

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I think of him as an undercover agent, with his current rank. Regular players interact with him as normal, and then if something happens he can tell us. Also good for testing out stuff that'll work on regular players.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I would like him as an Ambassador. I don't know if players "suck up" to Ambassadors, but if that were the case, it would be interesting to see how it would be with him as a Trusted rank with Ambassador perms. If you disagree, just disregard this message :)

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
xInZaxx said:
I would like him as an Ambassador. I don't know if players "suck up" to Ambassadors,
That's why I think we need an agent, so we can see the raw reaction out of a person rather than having players "suck up" to us. 

xInZaxx said:
but if that were the case, it would be interesting to see how it would be with him as a Trusted rank with Ambassador perms.
I was thinking the same thing :p. Get him back into the field, but in a new way! Sounds like a fun position to me. 

Rumors might spread if anything gets out doe. That's my only concern. 

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
xInZaxx said:
I would like him as an Ambassador. I don't know if players "suck up" to Ambassadors, but if that were the case, it would be interesting to see how it would be with him as a Trusted rank with Ambassador perms. If you disagree, just disregard this message :)
Nobody sucks up to Ambassadors. Hardly anyone understands they're the mods' helpers, to begin with, because nobody really knows what the definition of ambassador is and they don't look at the forum... lol

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Ar7ific1al said:
xInZaxx said:
Nobody sucks up to Ambassadors. Hardly anyone understands they're the mods' helpers, to begin with, because nobody really knows what the definition of ambassador is and they don't look at the forum... lol
I do think he'd do well as Ambassador. Although. If someone asks me a question, sometimes he'll barge in and answer it for me, which kinda makes me feel a little annoyed. :/

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Holy, you said he wouldn't do well as a Moderator either, and expressed your discontent there. If the job of an Ambassador is to answer questions and promote to builder, wouldn't that fit his current tasks perfectly?

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
crackers1097 said:
Holy, you said he wouldn't do well as a Moderator either, and expressed your discontent there. If the job of an Ambassador is to answer questions and promote to builder, wouldn't that fit his current tasks perfectly?
I never said he wouldn't do well, I just said that others should be given a shot at mod. I've changed my mind about that.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Holy_Rabbitz said:
I do think he'd do well as Ambassador. Although. If someone asks me a question, sometimes he'll barge in and answer it for me, which kinda makes me feel a little annoyed. :/
If he's butting in when you specifically were asked something, just let him know. :) He's an agreeable guy, I'm sure he'll understand when someone asks for you specifically, it's not okay to just barge in. :p

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I don't know where we got the name Ambassador. I think we used to have "Esquire" or something weird. Pat may have come up with it? I can't remember now xD

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
xInZaxx said:
I don't know where we got the name Ambassador. I think we used to have "Esquire" or something weird. Pat may have come up with it? I can't remember now xD
It's always been Ambassador, for as long as I can remember. It was Ambassador when I joined Buildworx. We tried Steward, but changed it back to Ambassador.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Hm. I guess you're right. I don't remember xD

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Update:
Since the /a perms given to r3ality had caused some confusion among our ambassadors. I've seen narbula explain it to one ambassador can't remember who, one of the girls, and tic or was it erin? asked the other day. End story I just said he's been given special permission from the owners. I guess it doesn't explain much but it's enough to know the owners have something planned with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List