Having problems finding the command.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Um we did something in the town to allow people from outside the town to play a game of spleef. So they could break the snow.  We know now we should of done it for the plot area there not the whole town. 

Because of grief im seeing in the town Ive been trying allsorts of commands to make it go back to how it was for every other town when its made from the start. 

So far we have it now that outsiders cant break, but now our residents cant open their chest.  For some silly reason we did this before, and fixed it.

Theres so many commands Ive forgotten what I did to turn it back so residents could open their chest. I tried to reset the perms.  /t set perm reset but it didnt help as a player still couldnt open his chest.  I guess if I dont get how to fix it, im tempted to have take the money out - have the town deleted and start from scratch lol.  its probably something so simple.   To allow residents to be able to open their chest.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-21.html#section-towny

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
ok ty. yeah finally worked it out.

I looked at this:

Residents can build/destroy in town plots they do not own
If a mayor finds his players can build/destroy everywhere in town and only wants them to build/destroy in their own plots he needs to do the following.

1. Type the command /town set perm off

2. Type the command /town set perm reset

The first command shuts off all permissions for residents/allies/outsiders in the town. The second command sets the newly changed default perm-line to all town-owned plots. Neither command affects the mayor's personally owned plots in town.

I did the commands - then
/t set perm build on
/t set perm destroy on
/t set perm switch on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)