FlyingRat102

Code:
User(s) Banned: joshmai2
 Victim(s): Server, hannah615/MonochromePony
 Temporary or Permanent: Temporary 5d.
 Infraction: Harassment/Trolling/Disrespect
 Previous Actions: 
 Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/vCCx1

Other Notes: Ask Monochrome or Hannah for any other information, could be debatable for a perma ban.

Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
  • Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

personally i think he should be permabanned, isnt greifing normally a perma ban thing? because it was a lot of greif in herobrine ville just all around, but bluh, i could be wrong, but hosestly i hope for his sake he dosent come back or else i'll flip out at him... thats all i have to say on the matter that isnt said in the report.

M

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
  • M

michaelsurfs

I don't usually want similar cases like this to lead to a permanent bannishment, but maybe he didn't mean to be rude.  maybe he wanted friends.  Honestly, their only human.  Why cant we get along?

hannah615

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gallatin, TN
  • hannah615

hannah615

michaelsurfs said:
I don't usually want similar cases like this to lead to a permanent bannishment, but maybe he didn't mean to be rude.  maybe he wanted friends.  Honestly, their only human.  Why cant we get along?
I don't understand. Wasn't trying to be rude? Then why would he place those bloody signs? I tried my best to be his friend, and he wanted to be more than a friend. I tried to stay only as friends then, he got mad at me. .-.

L

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
  • L

Lapi5Lazuli

This is how i heard it josh asked hannah to be his girlfriend and Monochrome pony said no so he put inapropriate sighns everywere
and said i did it he then griefed herobrine ville a small town on top
of the nether me and JJmarino had to go and fix his griefs he then came
on i came on shortly after. We got flying rat to bann him 5 days i dont
think thats enough.:nyan Go Nyan Cat!

M

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
  • M

michaelsurfs

sorry Hannah, I completely forgot about his "more than friends" situation.  Still- I believe in second chances!  Here is a good tip for yo'll -WE GOTS TA BELIEVE!!!!  and also- before you get mad, I would reccmend we all get to have serious attitudes and not dwerp off because that usually makes the situation worse.  And maybe he just wants friends.  SOOOO,  thank you.

J

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
  • J

JagSwag2014

If he wanted friends he wouldn't act like that after something so little, Michael. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.