Halos Appeal... Again.. Wont Happen Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Halodudejake[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: 
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4743.html[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: CraftBlock Reg.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Spawning in cobblestone. idk how many... and being an a*s[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:Holy_rabbitz :( [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: idk. i have been an ass recently. a very hard time has been going on for me right now. Holy knows more than anyone. I want to be given another chance. Once Again im sorry. wont happen again.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]From now on if there is a problem regarding chat. ill either ./ignore them... or turn my chat off. i could also just disconnect..[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Im Very Sorry Wont Happen Again! I Swear![/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]And Honestly It Might Be Smart Not To Try And Pick Fights With Me ATM On Cb ( not cuz im acting like a bad*ss but simply because ive had a hard couple of days thanks : D)[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]<3 Much Love <3[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]-Halo[/font]

Edited by sun- for link to work

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
>_> You were just banned. Can't you wait?

You can't get banned, and immediately appeal, thinking your going to get Unbanned. Like IshrkI said, the staff will talk about it in the Staff Forum. Just wait.

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]From now on if there is a problem regarding chat. ill either ./ignore them... or turn my chat off. i could also just disconnect..[/font]
You threaten to /ignore me several times yesterday, and you never did. You complain that everyone is ganging up on you, but it's you creating the problems. 

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
SamDaManNz100 said:
>_> You were just banned. Can't you wait?

You can't get banned, and immediately appeal, thinking your going to get Unbanned. Like IshrkI said, the staff will talk about it in the Staff Forum. Just wait.

You threaten to /ignore me several times yesterday, and you never did. You complain that everyone is ganging up on you, but it's you creating the problems. 
ik... i appealed incase they want to look at it... they can. i dont expect to be unbanned for quite a while.'

and i did ./ignore you... i ./unignored most people. you trgrit Mono Narb. 

im serious now tho.

It.
Wont.
Happen.
Again.

I SWEAR!

-Halo

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Saying, 'It Won't Happen Again'.. Is that really going to persuade us that it won't happen again? I would have to say, everyone else's use that line in their appeals. This statement is used too much, and not everyone sticks to it.

You need to wait. Come back when you have changed your Attitude, and you have learned from your Mistakes.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
OK, I just want to start off by saying what Sam said, you just got banned, and the fact that you say that you are having some bad days maybe getting banned is good and you will have a nice break.
The second thing is, that this isn't your second nor third chance but a lot more, you said that to me in game and said that in the application as well. When you said that "it's not good to pick fights with you" I got mad, more then one time when I was on you stared a fight about nothing.
So I do not vouch for the unban, maybe try again later when I will see that you are more matrue.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Locked while staff is sorting a few things out.

Be patient Halo, we'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)