Halodudejake's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Halodudejake[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link:http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4200.html[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: CraftBlock Regular[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Supposed Greif On Greenkid7777s underground farm and taking stuff out of a chest.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: xInzaxx[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: Okay So First off.  that underground farm that I built FOR HIM was all property of mine, i never got anything from him.  So i took everything I OWNED. the redstone in the farm, the sugar cane, the pistons. ect.  And the stuff i took from the chest? 58 iron and 1 diamond, that was mine as well!  I had gave it to him after ShawnToTheSturm wouldnt give the ores that Shawn stole to greenkid back. So since he had done nothing for me in almost any way shape or form, i took my stuff and left.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I shouldnt be banned because i think this is all just 1 big misunderstanding and i need craftblock! i play on it like 24/7!!![/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] <3 Much Love <3[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]-Halodudejake[/font]

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I think when you built something in someone elses property, the best thing to do is to let them have it. Or tell them that you want to remove it.

You're unbanned. Please don't let it happen again!

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I also dont like how you said you took the iron back. If you gave them to him, thats very rude yo just go off and take them back without asking. They were his once you decided to give them to him. They were never yours to take back.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
There's a big hole in this story that has not yet been explained.

What is the reason you decided to take back your stuff? Is it cause you felt unappreciated?

Is it cause you were expecting something in return for the building you had done for green?

What drove you to the point of deciding you wanted to no longer help green anymore?

Did you both have a disagreement?

It just seems out of the kindness of your heart you made something for green. Something happened, we don't know what, and next thing you're taking your items back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)