Not open for further replies.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: Halodudejake[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Sackboy77[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Temp, 7d Changed to Perm, considering his past. Mono gave me some input. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Exploiting Cobblestone Monster Eggs to Sackboy, and just being plain annoying[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: Sackboy77, chat[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: Overall, just being an ass.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: 
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: He gave me the Cobblestone Monster Eggs shortly after telling me and I disposed of them.[/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
To add, Halo was on yesterday, being a complete ass.

He would say 'bye' then not leave, then say it again, a minute later. It went on for about an hour, around the end he kept on saying 'Bye' then straight after 'wait nevermind' @Holy_rabbitz was on at the time as well.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Uh.. what does "Exploiting Cobblestone Monster Eggs to Sackboy" really mean?

Did he give them to him or did he place them in his building?

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
SamDaManNz100 said:

He would say 'bye' then not leave, then say it again, a minute later. It went on for about an hour, around the end he kept on saying 'Bye' then straight after 'wait nevermind' @Holy_rabbitz was on at the time as well.
ok. first off. i was not being a "ass" me and tspree were screwing around cuz he said " youve said bye like 5 times now" it was a joke.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@Halodudejake - Tspree wasn't joking, he was getting really pissed of. Like a lot of other players.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
halodudejake said:
SamDaManNz100 said:

ok. first off. i was not being a "ass" me and tspree were screwing around cuz he said " youve said bye like 5 times now" it was a joke.
and you can get the cobble... find silverfish stone randomly spawned around the world... and silk touch it.

its as easy as that... i mustve accidently put those in instead of reg. cobble sorry... ill return his money if you want me to... :/
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Monster_Egg

So now you're lying? It says right there in the wiki that you can't do that. You obviously are lying, and don't say that you accidentally gave him that. If you accidentally gave him that, that means that you were spawning  items for another player. Whichever way you go, there is no way out of this.

GG.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ok ok ok.

I think this needs to be locked while I bring this discussion to the staff forum.

I don't want the tragic procedure we had to take with killerz to become a standard.

Halo, stay put and we'll get back to you. The ban stays as permanent in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)