Hai der

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
As you all know, I am Holy_Rabbitz, you can call me Holy, Rabbitz, but probably not _. xD
As you might all know, I am a TrialMod, but that's Minecraft. Let me tell you about ME! :D

1. I am extremely creative. I have a ton of craft items I can do so much with. I do a lot with duct tape, and I also sell them at school. I'm thinking about making an Etsy shop! :p
2. I usually am very kind and forgiving. I like to think happily and be as optimistic as I can.
3. (Just like @TicTacTory ) I LOVE TO BAKE! I always love creating new foods, or just help out putting ingredients together! Tory and I once made an amazing smoothie just from random things in the fridge! 
4. I am not picky at all. I will enjoy almost any food, drink, snack, everything! Most people I know aren't picky either. (Other than my brother. He could literally eat ramen for every single meal every day.
5. I've always loved dancing, doing gymnastics, and singing. I sing and dance when I'm alone (shhhhh) but I compete gymnastics. I don't do regular gymnastics with bars, beam, etc. I do Trampoline and Tumbling! (aka all the fun things.) If you know anybody that does T&T in western US, tell me! I might know their gym! :)

I know I've already done an intro, but this one's longer. Since I am also the most random person you will ever meet in your entire lifetime, I will also add this website link that will possibly give you brain damage. xD

waffles

ps- No, my name is not Holly or anything relating to the word Holy. My name starts with an A >:3

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Nice to meet you Holy, or name that starts with A. :p.

Ps- THAT WEBSITE IS AMAZING xD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hey Holy! So your name starts with A, but it's not Holy. It isn't A-Holy, is it? Because that would be bad. Haha :p Anyway, good to know more about you. I too, am optimistic. The glass is always full, right? 1/2 Water & 1/2 Air. I like both of those things. We need them to live. ;) See you around!

Check the sig!............................VVV

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Cool holy, I like to sing too but not that great at it, as well as play a few instruments. Ya know if we had enough singers or musicians we could have a live music room on teamspeak. Yo! Party on teamspeak people lol.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
_SunDust_ said:
Cool holy, I like to sing too but not that great at it, as well as play a few instruments.  Ya know if we had enough singers or musicians we could have a live music room on teamspeak.  Yo! Party on teamspeak people lol.
YES! Tory and I both have pianos so that would be so cool. :D

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
I know holy top to bottom.
To sum her up, she's a lobster that lives in a pineapple with internet access to play minecraft. Oh and I know her name :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)