Guys I would like to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
Hi everybody, I am sorry that I am very impatient with my appeals and that I have to waste staff time. I would like to say sorry and that I will try my best to be patient and wait till next Tuesday.

I would like to be on next week and with a better more aware mind set. Also thank you for giving me so many chances, staff. Because I know you guys have thing more important things to do than to deal with some kid (me) who can't see what is obvious and can't follow directions. I guess what I am trying to say is thankk you for putting up with my crap and giving me more chances than I deserve. 

Thank you and sorry.

-Username1145

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Thread moved out of the Wiki subforum. Again. :l

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Did you just make another appeal about the case I told you not to go on about till next Tuedsday? tell me im seeing things? It looks like you made that statement yesturday which was Wednesday for me which means you disregarded what Isaid for you to do. I told you to speak no more about your appeal till next Tueday 10th of June. Very specific. I told you if you make mention of it before then I would extend the waiting time. You did just that. So I will extend the waiting time to Wednesday 4th June. good luck on Friday the 13th. Keep doing that user and Ill add another day. You wait your time - and no more about apologising and going on about your ban and appeals. If you have to learn patience the hard way - then so be it!

I am very disappointed. :(

User appeal for Wednesday 11th June. + warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)