griffcaden, griffchase, & griffchris

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned: griffcaden, griffchase, &  griffchris

Victim(s):masterawsum

Temporary or Permanent:permanent

Incident: It appears around the same time these 3 went about masterawsums town and grief it everywhere.  lking was on and had been helping woth the grief but had to leave so I hope he can add his screenies to this report.  As i found i was rolling back grief nearly everywher i widen the radius.  Massive griefing and the main culprit whose name is on the most blocks is griffcaden. He was also muted for spamming in the chat as a result of being kicked from the town from its mayors and he resulted in spamming because he wanted to come back to talk and grew angry cause he was not invited back.  Judging by their names - they seem like a griefing gang

Witnesses: /co i, myself and masterawsum

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/YZo6B
http://imgur.com/a/zN03c

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Lapi5Lazuli said:
i found grief from griffchris in huskys town
Do you have co - ordinates or is the name of the town "huskys"?  or is that the name of the player? Is his in game name huskys?

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A "griefing gang"?
Aaaahahahaha that's the most pathetic thing I've heard of!
Ok, so a lot of people can't build very well, but those with a little patience and courage practices and becomes better. I can't even begin to understand how utterly weak and sad you have to be to join a "grieving gang".

Doesn't these guys understand that their "work" will just be rolled back?

I almost feel sorry for them.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Lel! Greifing Gang, thats a new one!
All ya need is a Minecraft series called 'Minecrafts Most Wanted' now :p

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Guys you know you arent supposed to.post on ban reports unless its relevent and important stuff right?

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Crazyboy983 said:
Guys you know you arent supposed to.post on ban reports unless its relevent and important stuff right?
1. Ridicule and defamation of those who has made it their mission to destroy others creations is relevant and important.

2. You, on the other hand, are not contributing to the report and by posting you bump the now dated report. Shame on you.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
IshrkI said:
Crazyboy983 said:
1. Ridicule and defamation of those who has made it their mission to destroy others creations is relevant and important.

2. You, on the other hand, are not contributing to the report and by posting you bump the now dated report. Shame on you.
Didn't check the date before posting. I just apparently haven't clicked on this thread until I decided to do so today. Derp. My fault. Sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)