Griefing - liam_2508

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]User(s) Banned:liam_2508[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Victim(s):cactusking13, Crazyboy983[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Temporary or Permanent:permanent[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Infraction:Greiffed over 155 blocks[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Witnesses:/co i and catusking13[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots:[/font]
http://imgur.com/mTlvUh4
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Notes: cooldude_99 and liam were apparently according to cool, playing at the same location.[/font]

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-671.html

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
im really confused cause when i did /t BluesVille (my town) it said liam was in it im really confused because i have no memory of inviting him  to town.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Lapi5Lazuli said:
im really confused cause when i did /t BluesVille (my town) it said liam was in it im really confused because i have no memory of inviting him  to town.
do you have any assistants? one of them may have added him

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
I know griefing is bad and not nice, but I really don't understand why 150 blocks will get them banned?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
to20to said:
I know griefing is bad and not nice, but I really don't understand why 150 blocks will get them banned?
although the server rules clearly state no greifing (see this screenshot http://imgur.com/GY1ChF4 or type /rules in game, it the first rule) so what could destroy a house will get you banned, end of story.150 blocks could be an entire house, 150 blocks is not really a small grief, and while we get 2000+ griefs from time to time. a small greif is like 10 blocks, thats going to get you kicked and maybe banned for a day, multiply that by 7? youre talking a perm ban dude, no question, easy to appeal for though. getting in the hundreds is when it gets tricky though. i hope thats clear enough.
(also sorry for backseat moderating :p)

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
MonochromePony said:
Lapi5Lazuli said:
i dont... how make assistants?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Lapi5Lazuli said:
MonochromePony said:
Lapi5Lazuli said:
/t rank add residentsname assistant

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
MonochromePony said:
Lapi5Lazuli said:
MonochromePony said:
Lapi5Lazuli said:
/t rank add residentsname assistant
ty

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Common mono and lapi, this area is to inform you as the public the reason for a persons ban, not for you to make comments on about invitations, or how to use towny. Though it might be revelant info for you, do it elsewhere but here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)