Grief revenge: ExiledFlyer

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]User(s) Banned: ExiledFlyer[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Victim(s): adonahue42[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Temporary or Permanent: Temporary (2 days)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Infraction: Killed adonahue42 with lava for griefing him[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Witnesses: Everyone online[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Previous Actions: Asked twice to chill, warned he'd be temp banned if he killed adonahue42 for griefing[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots:[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Notes: This isn't allowed. You get griefed, you report it. You wait. You let the staff take care of it. You don't take matters into your own hands.[/font]

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
So if a person is greifing, you should not kill him to stop him? What if there are no mods/ambass on?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Crazyboy983 said:
So if a person is greifing, you should not kill him to stop him? What if there are no mods/ambass on?
you take screenshots and report it on the forums :I

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
MonochromePony said:
Crazyboy983 said:
Cant we kill them to prevent them from greifing further? :/ Do we actually have to watch him greif and wait for a mod/admin to come one?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Crazyboy983 said:
MonochromePony said:
Crazyboy983 said:
Cant we kill them to prevent them from greifing further? :/ Do we actually have to watch him greif and wait for a mod/admin to come one?
:I unless i'm mistaken you are not supposed to take revenge on griefers or prevent further griefing by killing them in any manner (unless you have a player sensor set up to prevent said greifing), things havent changed to my knowledge, ask them to stop, take screenies, if they proceed with griefing take more screenies, jot down the co-ords, make a report.

(sorry for the backseat moderating just bluh, i have an answer and no staff replied soooo )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)