GreatTown progress!

Iimgreat123

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
This is my town currently:
http://imgur.com/65Lj1s1
I have one question though. I have been losing people who recently joined my town. I just don't get it, I feel GreatTown is.. well.. great. You can build anywhere, or have a plot. There is no specific style you have to build, so you can build anything. I just don't get why people always leave. Can anyone tell me? Lol. If you would like to join, just ask!

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Well first of all, why do people be in a town? To build with others and sometimes people who are in the same town become great friends. So if one friend sees another town with a "pull" factor, something the town has that is better than yours, that one guy will move to that village. And when he moves, his friend will probably want to move as well. This sometimes creates a chain effect causing your town to lose alot of players. Or maby they want to start their own town or play by themselves. It might also be that they want to be in a town with a higher reputation. And if you want them back you gotta make some awesome stuff in your town. Maby make the spawn fancier? Add some events with rewards only for town members? Its up to you ;)

Iimgreat123

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Hey, thank crazyboy for the advice. I appreciate it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)