Not open for further replies.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:GR33NGiANTYUM
Victim(s):server chat
Temporary or Permanent:temp 1 day of cooling down
Incident:no soon do I join the server greens is asking me what happened to his wall.  next thing I had everyone telling me that green and lego are arguing.  In my short time and what I could see of the chat, green was trying to explain himself cussing as well. Apparently he was arguing prior toi me joining with mito and someone elses and then other people butted their little noses in making things worse.  Also vella was trying to help.  But green and otheres werent listening.  Anyways greeen was explaining that he has some specialy needs -  mito said you cant use that an excuse for your behaviour - then green swore at her.  As much as he thought he was calm
Witnesses:
Screenshots:
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4354.html
Other Notes:
As much as you thought u were calm , u werent.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I'm sorry if I was wrong for doing this, but I was the one who removed the wall. It was surrounding HALF of Land O Lakes and RockGod requested for me to take it down. Throughout the area that the wall was, most of it was just claimed by Reverence, but was not in use. I'm sorry if this was a bad idea.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
I was actually really calm tbh lol, If any staff have Skype. I'd like to privately talk to one of ya'll if possible, even if its just text.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
well what really happened was that berfore you came on he was cussing like it was  his native lanquage like "im going to shit in ur mouth" and"fuck you bitch" so after that i told him Shut the fuck up so after he says how bout you kid i dont know why but im 16 anyway he started telling people they were bitches and thats when u came on and yes im sorry vella then he starts making up excuses sayin "well ive got a mental problem" or some shit then, yea what u said goes ofn from there.:pokeball :pokeblock

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
LegoMan5567 said:
well what really happened was that berfore you came on he was cussing like it was  his native lanquage like "im going to shit in ur mouth" and"f*ck you b*tch" so after that i told him Shut the f*ck up so after he says how bout you kid i dont know why but im 16 anyway he started telling people they were bitches and thats when u came on and yes im sorry vella then he starts making up excuses sayin "well ive got a mental problem" or some shit then, yea what u said goes ofn from there.:pokeball :pokeblock
I'm not entirely sure that this post was needed....it doesn't really give us any information and it's not really beneficial to this thread.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Narbula said:
LegoMan5567 said:
well what really happened was that berfore you came on he was cussing like it was  his native lanquage like "im going to shit in ur mouth" and"f*ck you b*tch" so after that i told him Shut the f*ck up so after he says how bout you kid i dont know why but im 16 anyway he started telling people they were bitches and thats when u came on and yes im sorry vella then he starts making up excuses sayin "well ive got a mental problem" or some shit then, yea what u said goes ofn from there.:pokeball :pokeblock
I'm not entirely sure that this post was needed....it doesn't really give us any information and it's not really beneficial to this thread.
It provides information to what happened prior to me joining.  But we still need to go back further before it all started.  To to nitty gritty source of the problem. I relied to your private msg green, I'd be willing to hear your side on teamspeak or Skype or private message.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
_SunDust_ said:
Narbula said:
It provides information to what happened prior to me joining.
It's not very informative really. Sounds more like a statement from an upset child. No actual quotes. And it also shows how Legoman broke our rules by telling another player to "shut the fuck up".
It would probably be best to just disregard this statement all together.

The bolding is mine:
LegoMan5567 said:

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ok I see other things from his statement.
Green was clearly upset that it stirred contention in the main chat for not only him and the other players involved, but for players not directly involved in the initial problem.  

Legoman, as much as you wanted the fighting to stop. And I'm not sure how you fit in the picture but How you choose to react threw petrol on the fire.

I was surprised I must say, from all the fighting only one player reported it.

I was expecting several players to be posting about it.

But like I said ---this story is not complete. We don't have a clear picture of the past, we only know what happened when I arrived, and probably 3-5 min before I joined from the story Lego gives.

Oh and when I mean calm... In the report, I mean controlled respectful language. You don't need to cuss at me to get your point across. Plain words don't needs to be emphasised with gutter language. And if you can't find the word to explain yourself clearly to me, you might want to do some word researching.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
I wanna point out that everything he said never actually happened. Some parts relate to what happened but the way he had put it throws it completely out of proportion. Sun ill Skype you sometime today. 

Cheers,
GR33N

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
IshrkI said:
_SunDust_ said:
Narbula said:
It's not very informative really. Sounds more like a statement from an upset child. No actual quotes. And it also shows how Legoman broke our rules by telling another player to "shut the f*ck up".

The bolding is mine:
LegoMan5567 said:
well what really happened was that berfore you came on he was cussing like it was  his native lanquage like "im going to shit in ur mouth" and"f*ck you b*tch" so after that i told him Shut the f*** up so after he says how bout you kid i dont know why but im 16 anyway he started telling people they were bitches and thats when u came on and yes im sorry vella then he starts making up excuses sayin "well ive got a mental problem" or some crap then, yea what u said goes ofn from there.:pokeball :pokeblock
well he was calling other people c---s and stuff and when you get aannoyed liek that PLUS the fact that he was being a grammar nazi, i was practically defending the other people so why not say it where it should be provided rather than disregarded:pokeball

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
LegoMan5567 said:
well he was calling other people cunts and stuff and when you get aannoyed liek that PLUS the fact that he was being a grammar nazi, i was practically defending the other people so why not say it where it should be provided rather than disregarded:pokeball
Because you provide no proof at all. A simple screenshot says more than a thousand words.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
oh and green i saw the screenshot and we were looking at you as a person with cussing as his native language what with you saying at LEAST one cuss in a sentence not a dumbf*ck just a troubled person

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
LegoMan5567 said:
IshrkI said:
_SunDust_ said:
Narbula said:
It's not very informative really. Sounds more like a statement from an upset child. No actual quotes. And it also shows how Legoman broke our rules by telling another player to "shut the f*ck up".

The bolding is mine:
LegoMan5567 said:
well what really happened was that berfore you came on he was cussing like it was  his native lanquage like "im going to shit in ur mouth" and"f*ck you b*tch" so after that i told him Shut the f*** up so after he says how bout you kid i dont know why but im 16 anyway he started telling people they were bitches and thats when u came on and yes im sorry vella then he starts making up excuses sayin "well ive got a mental problem" or some crap then, yea what u said goes ofn from there.:pokeball :pokeblock
well he was calling other people c--/-  and stuff and when you get aannoyed liek that PLUS the fact that he was being a grammar nazi, i was practically defending the other people so why not say it where it should be provided rather than disregarded:pokeball
Now this reply is meaningless Lego . You said your point .  If you wanna express you point refrain from cussing please. Green was wrong in the way he reacted and you just followed him. Two wrongs don't make a right no matter how you try to look at it. And if I was one of the "other people" you talk about I don't need no foul mouth player defending me.

And where's your screenshots?  Where's your proof?  You have no proof don't post on this report.  Make a post in the complaint area and post your screenshots there.  I see narb and ish's point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)