GR33NGiANTYUM

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
So Rockgod claimed that there was a huge wall of obsidian that gr33n put around his town, and he wasn't kidding. The first rollback was nearly 400 blocks and I stopped counting after that. It was HUGE, I estimated it was over 2,000 blocks. The wall prohibited Rockgod from expanding in that direction and I'm guessing he never agreed to a giant obsidian wall around Land O Lakes. :p

I'm not really sure what to do and would like some input. Thanks! ~

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I would almost say tempban him, he's been doing some stuff that's just ride. http://m.imgur.com/INNJu0F :/. Disrespecting people on a regular habit is just wrong. I would maybe say tempban or a mute. If not, I would do a warning.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Yes I read somewhere, maybe complaints can't remember haven't checked the rest of the threads. I banned him a day.  Reading holys post brought it back to me about him complaining about building a town too close to greens.  Rocks running into problems now cause he really should've gone. Whole lot further even a totally new island,but he didnt and green started claiming land for his town cause rock failed to go further enough.   It brought it back to me why green said to me, what happened to my wall.

Even rocks to some point admits he' in the wrong.  Poor planning on rocks part.  

Greens prv msg me ATM, I'll listen to his story. And see whT else needs investigating.

This could be easily solved if rocks had a place far far away from green and made a town. So if one you guys have a good location you could suggest it to rock.  But I'm not sure but I think Kawohi was gonna help.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I can move Rockgod's town in 10 hours from now if @kawohi is busy.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
IshrkI said:
I can move Rockgod's town in 10 hours from now if @kawohi is busy.
Good idea ish.  
For some reason I'm double posting. Hmm I must've have a heVy finger today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)