Goodbye Craftblock

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
Well, as the title suggests, I'm leaving :( Sorry guys, but I've lost my passion for the server.

Firstly, Minecraft in general was boring for me. Modded minecraft stopped me from leaving a while back. But now, Nanoblock is too laggy for me. No-ones fault, but mine. Laptops weren't designed for big games.

Secondly, I joined a while back, so consequently, the community I fell in love with has faded away. The new community is great, just not the one I loved.

Finally, I have found other packs I love. Agrarian Skies is my favourite at the moment, so I don't really come back here much any more.

Yeah. So I have my reasons, some of which I've shared above, and others I'm keeping to myself.

But of course, I want to thank everyone. Owners in particular, on every server, do an amazing job, and I'd like to thank you for filling the last year and a half of my life with fun :)  and to all my friends on Nanoblock, for making my game even more enjoyable

A year and a half :) Its been a good run! But now,

I bid you all farewell.

Yours truly,
                 plusNick

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Im also feeling this as well, i joined a perfect, non laggy, non offencive, completely friendly community back in Tekkit Lite, and its just turned into a Server that i cannot go on as much as i used to do (which was all the time cause i loved nanoblock) and the fact that, and im totally saying this from my own opinion, the community is broken.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Minecraft has gotten stale, however, I stay because I think of trying something new everyday, from building something, or setting up a camp, something like that. Nick, you were a good player, maybe one day you'll be back, they always come back :).

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
... I dont know how to feel, but I dont think there is a way to fix the community.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hey, you don't have to leave to pop on once in a while!

It was nice having you though!

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
No amount of map resetting can fix this.
lets just all agree its Daved camerons fault.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
tomrobans said:
Im also feeling this as well, i joined a perfect, non laggy, non offencive, completely friendly community back in Tekkit Lite, and its just turned into a Server that i cannot go on as much as i used to do (which was all the time cause i loved nanoblock) and the fact that, and im totally saying this from my own opinion, the community is broken.
Do you honestly think that? I still enjoy the members we have. Perhaps they're not the same bunch I met two and a half years ago, but the players are still nice.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'm sad to see you go, plusNick! Hopefully minecraft will call you again and you'll come back soon! c:

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
crackers1097 said:
tomrobans said:
Do you honestly think that? I still enjoy the members we have. Perhaps they're not the same bunch I met two and a half years ago, but the players are still nice.
Yeah, I sure do miss the old guys, almost four years ago but things change sadly.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Ahh, buildworx, those days though, when we had that amazing spawn, connecting all of the other towns with its black and yellow wool, anyone remember that?

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
crackers1097 said:
tomrobans said:
I was mainly referring to nanoblock or as the old ip was: tekkit.craftblock.me. I really loved the community, even the Big Dig community was great, but then it started going downhill for me. Everything esle is just fine its just Nanoblock that i feel has the broken community.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
There is no way to fix the community, unless you tell us whats wrong with it

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Ahh Nick... I'm going to miss all those days playing with you. Main.. Nano.. Choco.. I enjoyed it all. I hope to see you back one day. :)

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
Hey PlusNick just wanted to say I had great times with you aswell. I'll miss you man, sadly though you have a point the community we fell in love with sadly has pretty much dwindled away. I'd love to keep playing on the server but MC bores me. But I continue to pop in every once in a while.

I'll miss you Nick, make sure when you get on to pop me a message, I'd love to talk to you man!

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I don't think you will leave forever :) Like @kawohi said you should come on now and then to say hello at least :)

I have been in this community for a long time now and I feel like I'm the old man who sitting in a corner and when someone asks a simple question like "who are you?" I can tell a week long story XD

Well I hope to see you soon on the server. It was fun teaching you some swedish ;)

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
"The old community is totally gone..."
I wasn't there, but from what it sounds like, this "old community" was pretty cool. Well, hate to break it to you guys, but all good things must come to an end. What if it dragged on forever? There'd be no difference in its players, its conversations. They'd be nostalgic, sure, but that's just living in the past.

Memories are good to have, but it's also important to live for today, to make new ones :).
Just getting that out of the way so we can focus on the topic at hand... ;).

Bye, Nick! It was so much fun having you! You will be deeply missed (unless you come back and visit from time to time :D). I hope for whatever reasons you chose to leave you'll be successful with. If you ever need any help, we'll always be here :3.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
The human brain glorifies old thoughts, and makes them seem better, and then we strive to get them back, unless those were bad thoughts, but, the point is, i don't seem to remember having a different community, more players, perhaps, but not any different, ever tried a candy that you use to have all the time ages since the last time you had one, and thought it was just bland, that's what im trying to say, we see things as bland now because we've been here long enough, then when we go away for a wee while, and taste it again, it starts to get its flavor back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)