Gonna Be Gone

Bubblesbobjoe

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere
I should have posted this ages ago.

As many may have noticed, I don't come on much anymore. The last month has been hectic for me. Since I am(was) an eight grader, I graduated from middle school on June 13. (If you are British or Canadian, America has a system where 1[sup]st[/sup] to 5[sup]th[/sup] grades is elementary, and 6[sup]th[/sup] to 8[sup]th[/sup] is middle, or junior high, school.) The week of my graduation, our grade did many fun activities at school. (The teachers did say they were "To help us know about each other more" which sounds quite dumb...) keeping me occupied last week. Two weeks prior, I spent my free time studying for Final Exams. Weeks before that, our teachers gave us tons of work so they could cram in everything at the end of school. These many events made it difficult to get any Craftblock time.​

It is now summer break for me, meaning I should be able to play more often. Sadly, not as much as I would like. At the end of this weekend, I'm going to Niagara on the Lake, Canada, visiting my grandmother, for basically the whole summer. Most days will be spent with the friends I have there and the days before I leave I will be with my friends, for none of them are going to my new school. Also, since my grandmother is basically too old to do work, I'll be cutting the grass, taking out the trash, and vacuuming.​

I will make an effort to come on often to visit you guys, but I can't make any promises.​

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Been wondering where you were, if you're in the area why don't you come visit me? :p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Sounds fun. Friends and family is more important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)