Going to test this on Beta

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/monsterfix/

XP/mob farms irritate me. Everybody and their brother wants one, and as soon as I make The End available, you know some jackass is gonna go make a damn Enderman farm. -_- This is the main reason Ender Pearls can't be sold back to the shop, they're too damn farmable. :D

So I'm going to test this out on beta and configure it on beta. Then I'll put it on the main server if it goes well.

Mob and XP farms make the game far too easy, they really do. I mean seriously, players make automatic XP farms where they just sit and wait for monsters to fall on their heads, then collect the experience orbs. -_-

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
What really bothers me in farms is the amount of mobs in the area that can be spawned.

But I can't load that page. Copy amd paste what it does?

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
How will this work on skeleton killing a creeper? That means there needs to be music discs in the /shop ;)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
mths said:
How will this work on skeleton killing a creeper? That means there needs to be music discs in the /shop ;)
Nah, I'll figure something out! :D

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
mths said:
Place random chests with all the disc around the world? XD

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
mths said:
Ar7ific1al said:
mths said:
Place random chests with all the disc around the world? XD
xD That would take far too long and wouldn't be very efficient. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)