Going to be gone for a few days.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Hey, sorry for the short notice, but I'm going camping with the local girls (it's girls camp, an LDS thing) from tomorrow (6:30 am mountain time) to some point Friday. I can escape at any point so you can expect me back at some point before Friday, but don't count on it.

But I know some people who know more about me might be thinking "wait, aren't you an Atheist?" Yes, yes I am, my mom is in the church (she mainly just goes for the community and because if you take out all the "G-d created the earth and stuff and Jesus was his son" Jesus was just a good dude) and I occasionally go to church with her, I was invited to go even though they know I don't believe and after quite a bit of thought, I'm going, can't hurt, can it? The worst that could happen really is getting a sun burn or a bug bite, maybe loosing my glasses in the lake.

But all that aside, I'll be on for a bit more tonight, but don't expect to see me again until the 27th! See ya! 

And a note for choco players​

:nyanThe Derps will rule the land!:nyan

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
NOOO! Mo! I will come hunt you down and force you back! xD! Love you Mo and have fun!

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Good Luck, and Have Fun @MonochromePony. Minecraft will be boring when I'm not forced to do menial tasks and being called a nerd all day.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
hope to see u soon as well as me I am going hiking 40km this weekend

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I'm going camping too! All flipping weekend..

Anyway, have fun!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
JagSwag2014 said:
Ohgawd.. I read that as "(it's a girls camp, an LSD thing)" I'd be going to hell if it was real. xD

Anyways, have fun!
... Jag... Are you ok? xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)