Lord of Hyenas
Supporter
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
Nothing to know
Player Name: GMAN0519

Current Rank: Royal 

How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 7-8 months

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I would be able to help blocklings get promoted and help the mods and owners out and I would NEVER abuse my commands. I would also like ambassador because if someone is breaking the rules and no mods are on I can report with screenshots of me asking questions to a player and me kicking them with a reason. Also, when no mods are on and a blocklings has finished his/her house I can check it, and if its complete, promote! 

Other Information: If I am not on it is because of personal reasons because I have a life, an life comes first. And if I'm not helping someone it's because when I ask if anyone needs help no one answers. I hope this is better than my old amby app :p. Also, you're probably wondering, "Why do you want to lose royal?" Well, the reason is because I love to help people! :D Since I was a little kid I loved helping people and I still do! :)

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Vouch! Definitly a guy who would take his respondabilities seriously. He is very active and would be a good amby. I dont know why you would want to lose diamond though...

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
If you don't mind, I'm just gonna type my history with gman, the good, the bad and the ugly ...lol...no lol and how I've seen him grow. I do this gman, cause I think you have shown, you are teachable. Do excuse my typos for now, I'm on the iPad, I'll fix it when I jump on the pc later.

Hmm gman you've come a lonnnnnng way on this server.

When I first met you, I'd invited you to live in SunDale. You had learnt previous that using a diamond block will protect your home. That was good, but you hadnt learnt the area of protection it covered. I got a little annoyed when you wouldn't listen when using pstones in SunDale and how you protected more then your given plot. We kinda got that sorted.

To learning how to register on forums and posting an application. Thank goodness Avox was on at the time observing the conversation and had the patience to talk you through it :D. Cause I had tried to direct you to the point of hmm ok is your mum around to help you? Lol.

To the time I found a hole in town, grief. I had Ben check it, I asked you if you made it, and you said no. I said "Ben checked it and said it was made by you, are you saying ben lied to me? You I think said "yes" and that you didnt make it. lol... I knew you'd made it, I wasn't a mod back then, but I trusted Ben, he was a very good mod, and good mods respect thier ranks. I knew mods can check who place something and who removed something. I just felt you didn't know the abilities of mods or how the server worked, or maybe I mightve embarrased you, sorry if you may have felt that back then. So I told you off, lol no. warned you not to do things like that again, and to this day I've never had to pull you up on something like that again. So you've learnt not to grief.

I was with you through your " I wanna be archi" phase. What do I have to be like to be archi?...Is this good enough for archi? Is this?
It was getting annoying. I knew you were very eagar. I think I might've pointed you to some archi works like the spawn area and pvp arena. You eventually stopped.

Your "woo I can do colour chat now" phase. This still happens and it didn't bother me when you were able to, I could see your excitedness in being able to do that, I was happy for you. And when people were bothered and asked you to stop, when I was there, you'd stop. That's a responsible action, and you didn't complain back either.

Spam in the chat, hmm I think you don't have a project to work on, and you get bored, or it could be a natural way people go when they have everything and nothing stimulates hem anymore they lose interest. So now you wanna help people. Spam is not as bad
As
I've
Seen
Worst
With
Some
People

Does
This
Look
Familiar?
Gman?

One thing you have really seen deterioted on is your cussing. Now I know it's allowed to be used just not excessively.

You never.........ever....... Ever........ Used profanity/ cussing.... Ever........Even in the smallest of ways. only till this year.

I don't know why yourve started. You're ambitious. Thing is, just a regular player on craftblock is already part of the in crowd. Every player is no more or less important then the new player who joins the server. Everyone has potential.

So, yes. I've given my counsel and Having gone through those experiences, You would do ok representing the craftblock community as ambassador.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
I agree with Holy. Your very respectful and CB could use more great ambassadors like you!

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
As much as I can remember, GMAN was always there to help people out when needed. He helped them through their greifs and all! Although he wasn't able to do anything at the time other then report it to the forums or a moderator, he was always the one to go to. I vouch for you Gman, and I honestly hope you get this rank!

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I vouch. I want to give a whole essay about why I think he should get the rank, but my head is throbbing and my arm is broken (really hurts) So.... Vouch! :p

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Need to become more active gman. Seems you have no drive anymore when youre on the server.
Knowing those /wikis well is a helpful thing, so you can better help others in the chat.

Cause i dont see you as active anymore, is building boring you? No projects? Youre welcome to come by me a build yourself a town like old times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)