Not open for further replies.

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

Lord of Hyenas
Supporter
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
Nothing to know
Player Name: GMAN0519
Current Rank: Royal (was diamond then trusted(what is now citizen) before that)
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I have been on about 4 to 5 months
Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I have never been banned, not even once. I have been kicked a few times, which I am not proud of. I get along with most, if not all the other players. I also know how things work on the server.(except for the pstones :p)

Other Information: I can help out the community with ambassador. I can promote blocklings when there r no mods on. If it is absolutely nessecary I will kick or mute, and I I get caught abusing my powers I hope I get banned.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Sorry, but thats far to little detail, and i actually think we have more than enough mod and ambass, and i think you should be more often on
no vouch

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Agreed. You added very little detail. Remember, Ambassador is basically a Mini-Mod. People need lots of detail so that they can vouch and have a reason why. Sorry.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
There are a lot of new players but we're stocked with ambassadors and mods. We don't have /mute, and frankly I don't see you helping people nearly enough.. Sorry man...

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
We need more am basses from other than America, we need more from other areas

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Zombie_Pigman said:
Who cares where they're from? An Ambassador is an Ambassador.

Anyway, I can't vouch for you on this one. I never see you helping anyone; you usually just go off and do your own thing. Which is fine, but not for Ambassador. You're a good player, but I don't see you as Ambassador anytime soon.

Also, you've really think about what you're doing atm. Do you want to give up all your Royal perks for a helper rank? If you are aiming for Mod, it's going to take a while before you get the equivalent of your perks now back.

Avox edit: he may never get equivalent perks back. No one is guaranteed to receive mod.
Chip edit: True, but I did say "if". This proves my point further.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Chiplover2 said:
Zombie_Pigman said:
Who cares where they're from? An Ambassador is an Ambassador.
We can't just have 20 American ambassadors on when all the American people are on, and only 1 ambassador in Europe  when all the European people are on

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Yes you can, because some Americans get on at night. We also have something called a FORUMS!

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Zombie_Pigman said:
Ben4900 said:
We also have something called a FORUMS!
Why do we need mods and ambassadors if we have the FORUMS! -_-
That's a stupid question and you know it...
I agree, I used to get on all the time. Heck, Mono's on whenever you are, so I wouldn't be worried about everyone else.  Please stop posting this on every fricking amby application. Thank you

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Sorry G, I know you are a decent person and everything but I don't recall seeing you help many people (might just be my fault, I don't get on nearly as often as I'd like) and from what everyone's saying, you kinda just do your own thing, Ambassadors need to be extremely active and helpful in the community. Better luck next time, no vouch.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
This looks like this is totally on Subject.. -.-

Anyway, GMAN, you are the best G-Man I know. But this app could be more detailed and I think that some players should stop with all these Ambassador Apps.

Vouch Pending..

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
People should stop with the "need less Ambassadors" stuff, because we don't have enough, as far as I've seen with all their activity lately. This goes for current Ambassadors:

If you wanna keep being Ambassador, then be ACTIVE! Come on over, help a person out, and if you have to leave, then leave. You need to help a little bit, though. If you can't be active, then make a post about your inactivity. We're understanding people, you just have to tell us something we can understand.

I know it's off-topic, but I think we need to get this outta the way.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Actually the problem is that most ambass are of the same timezones. So theres like 5ambass on at once and none at a different time. 

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Guys, You probably shouldn't say anything unless it's a vouch or an anti-vouch. (I know I'm being really hypocritical right now. Sorry.)

That goes quite a bit for you, Zombie. You always reply to comments and get the thread way off topic.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
GMAN0519 said:
I am very active, it's just timezones.. -_-
You are not very active. I do not like when people claim to be active because the only people that can see your activity go up and down are others.
A bit off topic but anyway your app could use alot of help and you dont help people when i see you online. Vouch pending till you step up your game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)