Ghosty's Amby App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty

Crafter
Jan 16, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: GhostGravy[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Gold(Donator)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Since it started.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: Because I want to make my experience in Craftblock a more meaningful experience.  Instead of mindlessly doing things as a Gold Donator, I want to help others more thoroughly.  [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information:  I've been trustworthy since day 1, and I help out as much as I can.  I've recently gotten back into MC, and I'm here to stay.[/font]

Ghosty

Crafter
Jan 16, 2014
I'm on everyday, bro.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hey buddy :)

Ghosty

Crafter
Jan 16, 2014
Hi Kawohi :p How's the computer problem coming along?

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Vouch, he is awsome nice and deserves this rank.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I vouch for Ghost, ever since I've been back I've seen him on everyday, very nice and helpful, vouch!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Dude, you've been back on Craftblock lately a lot, but I don't really see you actually helping anyone. You usually really quiet, and not even talking much. I think you should really interact with the server more, before applying for this position. Try and add a bit more information to this app, try a persuade us more.

Vouch pending..

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I know Ghosty! Great player! I really want to vouch, but they're right... Needs a little more info. Help someone, take a screeny of someone legitly saying "Thanks" after you've helped them. Not just asking someone to say it for you while you screen-cap it. lol And you've got my vouch. ;)

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I love Ghosty! he has been around here just as long as i have, he is a nice and respectful player. but i would love to see more info potrayen in this post :)

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Chiplover2 said:
Zombie_Pigman said:
I haven't seen u on yet. So your not everyday on " bro "
Zombie, you're the one that's never on.
I'm over 3 times a week, and that's enough . You all never see me on cus of times zones. And that's y I don't even see u ever on

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Zombie_Pigman said:
Chiplover2 said:
Zombie_Pigman said:
I haven't seen u on yet. So your not everyday on " bro "
Zombie, you're the one that's never on.
I'm over 3 times a week, and that's enough . You all never see me on cus of times zones. And that's y I don't even see u ever on
I rest my case; GhostGravy is probably in another TimeZone as well.

Ghosty

Crafter
Jan 16, 2014
UPDATE: I havn't been on much because of school/sports, school 5 times a week, and sports 1-2 times a week. I've been trying to get on lately, but to no avail, as my internet sucks balls atm.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Education is one of the most important things in the world in my opinion. Don't give up on that. You may like sports, but again, in my opinion, sports are useless and some of the least important things in the world. But we all have our hobbies, right? But being an Ambassador requires you to be at least somewhat active. To be here to represent our server to the best of your ability. How often can you be online to do that? I'd like to see you carrying the Ambassador rank some day. But you have to figure out for yourself, how you'd like to prioritize your own life. I'd still like to vouch, though. ;) But you need to add some stuff to your app first. Haha

Ghosty

Crafter
Jan 16, 2014
The sports is more of a... job, I'm a tech manager for the team at my school.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Oh okay. If you get paid to do something, then that's different. Making a living is important, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)