Administrator

Screenshots of at-least 3 builds:
1 - 2016-11-11_18.24.52.jpg
2 - 2016-11-11_18.25.22.jpg
2016-11-11_18.27.37.jpg
2016-11-11_17.28.04.jpg
3 - 2016-11-11_17.36.01.jpg
What about their builds makes them worthy of Designer? (Please use detail!):

Ghost's terraforming skills are off the charts! He is creative in his ideas, super active, and proven to be trustworthy and worthy in general due to his 'admin' rank. He also understands depth concepts, and is willing to learn and achieve so much more.
Any notes you'd like to add?: Ghost would be a great addition to the forge team because of, specifically but not limited to, his terraforming skills. The team is eager to recruit new members who are active, hardworking, and dedicated; and Ghost is the definition of just that.

Attachments

Last edited:

asacavanagh

Breaker and Fixer of the things!
Supporter
Oct 21, 2014
Sydney, Australia
As an admin, Ghost doesn't need to go through the process for Designer as he already has all the tools the Designer/Architect ranks have and even have more. :s

Xomee

Street Savoire Faire
Crafter
Jun 30, 2015
The problem comes now to dividing your time between administrating to the two servers and building on the forge team. Which when they have projects eats up a lot of time. Not saying he shouldn't be on the team, just that it's going to be a one or the other thing I think.

GhostedEmbers

I think I broke it. I really did break it huh,HAH!
Crafter
Jul 8, 2014
Orlando FL
The problem comes now to dividing your time between administrating to the two servers and building on the forge team. Which when they have projects eats up a lot of time. Not saying he shouldn't be on the team, just that it's going to be a one or the other thing I think.
Ohhh @Xomee, I haven't let you down yet, the time I pour into each will be balanced, don't worry, Im your overly active Ghost.

SuperSulphur

Baroooooon
Crafter
Aug 11, 2015
I see how Xomee thinks that its too much to be Admining to 2 servers and being in forge, although Ghost does have some terraforming skills,
You got my vouch matey, Good luck and may the force be with you

ColouredSomewhat

(custom titles are overrated)
Crafter
Jun 24, 2015
Arizona
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but what I see the most here is terrain. The clock tower is very nice, and don't get me wrong on that, but terrain is something that is very easy to make with basic commands. Maybe make some more builds. Good luck though! <3

SuperSulphur

Baroooooon
Crafter
Aug 11, 2015
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but what I see the most here is terrain. The clock tower is very nice, and don't get me wrong on that, but terrain is something that is very easy to make with basic commands. Maybe make some more builds. Good luck though! <3
r00d

ALSO terraforming is not that easy...
Only Some people can do it and those people are said to be Architect+
You have to know what you're doing and know the commands and such
Ghost is best terraformer on cb in my opinion
K baii homie

ColouredSomewhat

(custom titles are overrated)
Crafter
Jun 24, 2015
Arizona
It's not THAT hard, haha. I have voxel (and used to be an architect) It's just some /b b and maybe some worldedit. He is a nice builder. I just would like to see more is all ;) He is definately good with terrain though.

Last edited: