Status
Not open for further replies.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: R3ali1ty [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Trusted [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Started playing Craftblock during the summer of 2012.  [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I feel like the CB community should trust me with ambassador because I feel like I'm mature and helpful enough. I am very familiar with all the ambassador commands (I was one before). I am also very experienced in checking griefs and kicking people at the right time. I am also very familiar with Minecraft. I know for a fact that I can help people with their needs even if they ask the stupidest questions like, "Pls help me, how to get out of spawn?" or "How to protect house pls" etc. I have dealt with millions of those people before, so I'm use to it. I also think I am mature enough to become and Ambassador. I have never been banned or kicked because of my behavior, which is a good thing I guess. Now… About helping other people. Helping people is literally my favorite thing in the world! I do it all the time. I do it in real life, minecraft, everywhere! I am constantly trying to see if any blockings need help. The chat… I use the chat all the time! If anyone needs help I automatically respond and help him/her right away. Sometimes I might not be chatting because I'm either working on a home or fighting off those pesky mobs! Finally, when no mods are online I try my best to help those who need it. If there is no way I can help, for example removing a chest or a grief, I message a Moderator on the forums or anywhere else. I think I would fit into the little Ambassador family pr-i-ty well.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information: Some more info.. Hm.. I was a Moderator before on my account ArcticLodge (Before it got taken away). That means I have even more experience with being a staff member. Or should I say Semi-staff member. An Ambassador is a mini-staff member right? Becoming an ambassador will help me become the ultimate helping Lodge.[/font]

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Vouch, we may have a substantial number of ambassadors with experience, but I am positive he will do a better job than even them.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I vouch, when he is on he really is always helpful and he talks a lot in chat, and he was a mod before, I can't see why not to vouch for him :)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch, R3 is a cool guy to be around, I would feel comfortable having him represent our server :)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i vouch! arctyis an amazing player and i think he would make one of the best ambys around if not the absolute best :D

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I vouch 100%. He is an awesome guy, and a very respectful player. Helps when needed, and extremely friendly.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I also vouch 100%. He is extremely helpful to players of the server and to the mods. We can go to him if we don't understand something well or if we just need a second opinion on something. He is very trustworthy, respectful, and he is very active. I would love to have him as amby!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I absolutely don't even hesitate to Vouch, why? Because R3ali1ty, once known as the Lodge of the Arctic was a amazing Moderator! A still is an great player and respectful CraftBlocker! GoodLuck!

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I vouch, Artic has been a former mod, is active, and can handle this position.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
crackers1097 said:
Vouch, we may have a substantial number of ambassadors with experience, but I am positive he will do a better job than even them.
#Excuuuuuuuuuuse you! Jks :p.

Anyway, I vouch! Great player, definitely earned this as he was staff before and, well, he's very trustworthy and cool-headed in general.

ElementWrath

Crafter
May 13, 2014
There are almost no ranks that I would not vouch for Arctic/R3ali1ty to have. He is extremely trustworthy, helpful, attentive, and articulate. I'm certain he will make new players feel welcome, and utilise the responsibilities and powers of an Ambassador well. Even barring his past experiences on the server completely, he's still the same great guy, just a different account. I'm glad to vouch for him.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Vouch, you have experience, you are trustworthy, and active. Even though I do not know you as well as some of the other players, we are still friends and I know that you are great player and should definitely get this rank. Gl :D

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
ElementWrath said:
There are almost no ranks that I would not vouch for Arctic/R3ali1ty to have.
#R3ali1ty4Admin2014

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
"i dont vouch bc hes a meanie and doesnt do his job"

-said no one ever

Arctic is awesome and could handle almost any rank. He's so active and helpful. Good luck bro! :D

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Didn't even need to read the application :D.
R3al/Arctic has been Mod before, but even not knowing that after first meeting him I knew he'd be perfect for Mod. He helped everyone in need, and is a friend to everyone on the server. Nothing else to say, really, it's all been said. Lol.
I vouch! Good luck, but you definitely won't need it ;).

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
WHY ARE YOU NOT AMBASSADOR OR TRIAL MOD YET? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)