funny pics

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You need power to post pics?

Did you try to embed pictures located somewhere online?

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You just have to upload your images to something and then link(or embed) them here.
I suggest Imgur.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
*Facedesk*
Copying the filepath on your local computer will not show us the image. That's like expecting to open your refrigerator and access the entire Wal-Mart (or whatever store) refrigerated goods section. Upload it to the internet, then use the link to the image on the internet to put it in a post. Maybe try this convenient post that's been here for a while.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Also, moved to Bacon & Mooshrooms. The Art & Graphics forum is for your own work, not sharing random funny internet pics.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Ar7ific1al said:
*Facedesk*
Copying the filepath on your local computer will not show us the image. That's like expecting to open your refrigerator and access the entire Wal-Mart (or whatever store) refrigerated goods section. 
LMAO So perfect! Haha

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
Ar7ific1al said:
*Facedesk*
Copying the filepath on your local computer will not show us the image. That's like expecting to open your refrigerator and access the entire Wal-Mart (or whatever store) refrigerated goods section. Upload it to the internet, then use the link to the image on the internet to put it in a post. Maybe try this convenient post that's been here for a while.
what I ment was I wanted to upload from my computer not copy my pathway

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
agentdoyle22and2 said:
You can't put a file from your local computer on the forum, it has to be uploaded somewhere, like I said. Read my post again, and visit the imgur tutorial Valk so kindly created a while back.

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
Ar7ific1al said:
agentdoyle22and2 said:
You can't put a file from your local computer on the forum, it has to be uploaded somewhere, like I said. Read my post again, and visit the imgur tutorial Valk so kindly created a while back.
ik i did i was just trying to make u see im not a dumass i felt like thats what you were feeling towards me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)