Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In-game name: Fugaz11[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Server: CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current rank: Diamond[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Prefix: Florida[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Colors (Royal only): &2[&6Florida&2][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Extra Notes: [/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've been a player of CraftBlock since Minecraft 1.2.5 (So about 2 years, I'm a old CB player lol)[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Plenty of you guys know me very few shouldn't know me (keep it that way lol JK) those few who don't know me should really try to know me (since I am a fun player :D.)[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A reason I really wanted to try to get royal back is so I can make some sweet builds [/font]:p[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] (if only I could show you the Mansion I made).[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I just decided I want to see if I could go for my second try for royal and since I have became interested in MineCraft again (Lost interest since I got the Ps3 and since my computer broke).[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Well I guess I'll see what you guys think if I should regaining Royal or Not.[/font]

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Not much of an application. A lot of us already know you, but there are still many who may not. You should put a lot more detail into this post. :p

Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
Ar7ific1al said:
Not much of an application. A lot of us already know you, but there are still many who may not. You should put a lot more detail into this post. :p

More details *Scratches chin* mkay :p

I made it BEAUTIFUL :D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I Vouch. This guys like family to me, I have meet nearly his whole family, over skype.. Watch out, the brother is freaky :p

Besides that, he is a trustworthy player and has always shown respect and has got some good building potential.

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
I vouch he's a great guy and I am glad to call him family. Love ya like a bro hope you get royal back man

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
SamDaManNz100 said:
I Vouch. This guys like family to me, I have meet nearly his whole family, over skype.. Watch out, the brother is freaky :p

Besides that, he is a trustworthy player and has always shown respect and has got some good building potential.
You left out the fact that his sister is a bitch, lol fug! These are words from both of us! Definitely vouch.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I've seen Fug and he is a great player. I always thought he was already a royal, but I guess I was not paying attention. Definite vouch from me.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
FragrentApple said:
SamDaManNz100 said:

You left out the fact that his sister is a b*tch, lol fug! These are words from both of us! Definitely vouch.
His sisters cool! ;)

OGPoke

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
youtu.be
I vouch for fug. He's really nice and awesome and stuff.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
SamDaManNz100 said:
FragrentApple said:
SamDaManNz100 said:

You left out the fact that his sister is a b*tch, lol fug! These are words from both of us! Definitely vouch.
His sisters cool! ;)
Lol :) except when she's a bitch, lmao.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Frag, these kinda of comments are rude and unnecessary. Please don't say stuff like this.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@Ar7ific1al @Kawohi @JagSwag2014 @IshrkI @xInZaxx

I'm happy to return Royal. Your thoughts?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Sounds good to me.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Sure thing

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Rank and prefix set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)