Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
Minecraft Username: Fugaz11
Server banned from: All of them
Reason of ban: I guess advertising, threats, and just being a ass
Who banned you?:_SunDust_

Why should you be unbanned?: Reason I believe I should be unbanned is because I have made a crucial mistake on minecraft and that is being banned on cb. I am sorry for my behavior on the server and for how I acted when I was banned it was a very immature action that I made. I wasn't in the right mood that night I was in a foul mood before that ban happened :l. I created many enemies and lost many friends I can understand if you decline I have no reason to "raise hell" again and I'll leave it up to the players to decide if I will get unbanned. I am extremely sorry for acting like a ass.

D

DemonicKitty123

I honestly think you deserve a second chance, you are a great friend and can be trusted. you have helped many players and been on the server for a long time. ill let more people to decide what they want.
But good luck. :)

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Hmm... I'm not sure. You f*cked up big time, no doubt about that. But before you got banned, you never did any of this crap. You were more mature, less... idiotic. I'm not sure how to feel about you, Fugaz. It's in the hands of the Owners.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Possibly when reset happens.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
You were a amazing friend before you lost it and went completely insane and downright stupid. Frankly, i do believe you deserve a second chance. You owned up to everything and said you were sorry in such a way that makes me think you regret your actions deeply.

Vouch for unban!

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
i do vouch for you, you were a good friend, a great mod back then, and a good player and i think you have changed

Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
Well it's nice to see that I still have some bros and a sis :p lol if you guys ever want to play with me on a game I'll more than likely be on NFSW (Need for speed world) if you own the game add ZFADEDFUSIONZ. I'll be the only dude with a somewhat police looking Lamborghini in my garage :p.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
fug, i'll vouch, i was still a blocking when you got banned (but lets remember i was blockling for like 2 months) but i rememeber seeing you in the chat and you seemed like a cool guy (i could easily be mixing people up though), and personal beliefs aside, while you pulled some stupid crap, i think it would be amazing to see you back on cb ^w^

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I feel you deserve another chance, you have been a good friend to loads of people on the server (including myself i hope )

Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
*Gets too well known*
Lets keep it that way :3 being well known is the best way to make new friends and I would hope I lost only a few and kept many :p

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I'll vouch for unban. Everyone has their day, and you seem like a cool guy, the biggest clincher for me was that you owned up completely while so many people deny their mistakes. Good luck and hope to see you soon :)

Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
Well I can't wait to see ya all still :l Hopefully I'll be on soon :p

Addition: Idk when I will be unbanned but I am waiting as patiently as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)