Not open for further replies.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Warning
Disturbing Content.

Video put in a spoiler. ~Ar7ific1al
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzrRmB40l00&list=PLOoScLunLBdYJMFTzCDN9evj-lxiA80W_[/video]

Sorry to anyone that be offended by this video and think I shouldn't of posted it. But I think that animals don't deserve this and that they should be treated a lot better than this.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I'm vagiterian now!!!! I promiss!!!
I may have some chicken time to time tho( it's the only meat I ever eat)

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I've watched this, it kills me. I am a huge animal person so when I saw this my mom was so worried I would go into a stage of depression over it. xD. I was sad, and I wish I could do things about it.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
I love meat, but I do hate that animals are treated like this at least properly stun or knock them out before you slith their throat and what we see here is the problem of our time, while we kill chicks, people starve in africa.
I always said everything in a larger scale is bad, they need the animals fast, they need to kill them fast, all this is because the large consumer base.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Please, if you're going to post videos like this, put them in a spoiler.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
That was an utterly disturbing video I did not need to watch. Bye meat eating, I won't miss you.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
May aswell live from soup, fruit, and salad, cus I already do. It's cheap and healthy. Cya meat

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
This also disturbs me a bit. While we are naturally omnivorous, we do need some meat in our diet. Our ancestors have been eating these animals forever. But like Bab pointed to, so much wasted because of this huge demand, laziness, & need to have things "Right now"! Haha Give the male chicks to the starving kids. They can have a pet, raise it to be big & fat, and then eat it when they get hungry one day. lol

But seriously, if you're interested in watching these kinds of videos, to see where our food comes from. Watch 'Food Inc'. Another good one is 'Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead'.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
U can live without meant actually. There are many foods with iron, protein, fat ( it's everywhere!) and other minerals and vitimins. U can find most mainly in your greens

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Zombie_Pigman said:
IshrkI said:
Zombie_Pigman said:
vagiterian
I don't think that means what you think it means...
I have dislexiya and auto correct doesn't know what I write, please correct me then
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vagiterian
(Semi-NSFW)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Give the male chicks the starving kids. They can have a pet, raise it to be big & fat, and then eat it when they get hungry one day. lol 
Do you want to feed roosters with starving children?

If not, how easy do you think it is to raise an animal for 3-6 months and not eat it immediately when you are starving?

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Vegetarian = prefers vegetables.

Vagitarian = eats... Um.. see link above.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
IshrkI said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Give the male chicks the starving kids. They can have a pet, raise it to be big & fat, and then eat it when they get hungry one day. lol 
Do you want to feed roosters with starving children?

If not, how easy do you think it is to raise an animal for 3-6 months and not eat it immediately when you are starving?
Lmao. Yes. Feed the starving kids to the roosters. Haha No, I meant...

Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Give the male chicks to the starving kids. They can have a pet, raise it to be big & fat, and then eat it when they get hungry one day. lol 
I'm not saying that it would be easy at first. But you do what you've got to do to survive, man! You start out knowing that you're going to have to eat the chicken one day. Haha

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
Well... somehow I found the guts to watch it all. Utterly disgusting and obscene. I just want a conversation with these farmers, and see how they'd like to be hung upside down and have their necks slit.
I'm afraid it hasn't put me off meat though. Most farmers are fair, and give their livestock the best possible life, before a quick, painless slaughter. Those are the people I respect, and choose to buy from. Not these people.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@plusNick - Yeah, but these aren't Old McDonald, man. Haha These are farms owned by huge corporations that hire people just to slaughter the animals in the quickest, cheapest, most legal way possible. Because it's fast & cost effective.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
My uncle actually owns a farm in New Zealand, but he doesn't treat any of the animals like this. The cows don't stand in one spot for their whole life, they get to go out into big fenced grass lands.

This video doesn't put me of meat, nothing can put my of meat, meat is amazing! I love it. Without out meat McDonalds and all those other fast food places would be nothing but salad bars.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I never like fast food places like mcdonalds, I would rather have sushi and salad bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)