Friend says Hi!

Friend29

Crafter
Apr 29, 2014
Michigan
Hello there and my name is Friend. I am a builder. ........

. Guess I could say some more.
Before this I been a part of other servers that are sadly not around anymore and on one I was more or less a adviser of sorts (and built cool stuff) and the second one I was a mod and also a builder but left due to changing interests along with having less time due to having a job.

I saw this server in my search of a 1.7.5 server and after getting my self set up I knew I would be staying along with the fact the people really do help you one this server (what is better then being back stabbed.)

In real life I work fulltime or so or ... whatever hours i can get. When I am not working I am out flagging at the local racetrack or racing on GT6.

For the tech nerds on here I run a :
Lenovo Y510p laptop
Intel i7-4700MQ @ 2.4 GHz
8 GB of DDR3L Ram
Nvidia GeForce GT755M with 2GB of GDDR5 VRAM
(Also comes with Intel onboard what the game runs off of)
1TB HDD @ 5400RPM
Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230
15.6" HD LED Glossy screen (1366X768)

And so I am not clogging the internet with useless stuff. PICTURES of stuff I saw at spawn!!!

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Hello and welcome to Craftblock! :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hello friend :) welcome, hope you enjoy your time on craft lock main or try out some of our other cool servers :)

Friend29

Crafter
Apr 29, 2014
Michigan
It is I am using SEUS 10.2 Preview. Going back to the regular 10.0 for the moment to see how it is from there. I use them for the game (or at least most of it) but have to turn them off in spawn due to the fact spawn is so big it just over loads the computer for some reason then locks up.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Friend29 said:
It is I am using SEUS 10.2 Preview. Going back to the regular 10.0 for the moment to see how it is from there. I use them for the game (or at least most of it) but have to turn them off in spawn due to the fact spawn is so big it just over loads the computer for some reason then locks up.
haha very nice. Just waiting for a real v10.3 preview lol. 

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Welcome Friend! Enjoy your stay :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Friend! Good to know a little bit about you. But you missed a couple. How many times has Earth orbited the Sun since you were born? X/X or X/Y? And nice Screenies of our Spawn, but do you have any of things that you've built? Let's see them! :) I hope to see you around.

Have Fun & Be Excellent! :D

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
That Buildworx Ferris wheel though, welcome friend! Enjoy your stay here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)