Not open for further replies.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
  Player Name: FragrentApple
    Current Rank: Trusted
    How long have you been on craftblock? About 9 months.
    Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I've learned my lesson I spend so much time playing on this server because I love it there is not a reason I would mess up again, I am truly sorry for before. But now I would like to start where I left off. I hope I've gathered all of your trust again! Also I get along with most of the players I love to chat with the owners also! Specially Ar7, He's funny! Being an Ambassador would be and advantage I could help other people by checking their houses etc... I love to help! I have a lot of good times with all of my friends and even people I barely know on this server. This is my home, my family is here, and it is where I belong!

Other Info: I've been banned for being a douche bag I know I advertised and It was a rule I broke, and I learned from it! Now I even tell other people to stop talking about their servers whenever I can, no matter where I am!
           ~Thanks, Frag

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Frag, I suggest you wait a while and try earn some trust back. No Vouch.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I would like to see you in this position, Frag. But maybe take it slow. If you plan on staying here a while, there's no need to rush. Just Have Fun! Oh yeah...... And this.... v

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I completely agree with Valk on this one. You just got unbanned; you might be on a happiness streak from getting unbanned still (or something like that, lol). Give it a month of thought, and see where you want to go then :).

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Give it some time Frag, you did just get unbanned after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)