Not open for further replies.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
In-game name: FragrentApple
How long have you been your current rank?: I think almost a month
Link to at least 3 projects on the forums: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5313.html , http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5275.html , http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5353.html
Screenshots of at least 10 builds: http://imgur.com/a/2MvJp
What do you plan to do with Designer rank?: Build a lot of stuff finish my village, etc.
Describe the basic rules we have on creative mode and spawning items: you can't use creative mode to spawn items for other players, don't abuse your creative mode, don't make anything offensive with creative. that's all I can think of
Any other notes you wish to add: I've been banned for advertising, I've donated, I've been playing cb for a quite a while now and I have gotten to know everyone, and I think that's all I'd like to add

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
You are a talented builder and i'm a sucker for medieval builds :3 I love the look of your builds and i think you would make a great Designer. One thing though. 2 of your "Link to at least 3 projects on the forums" aren't working. Just to let you know. Good luck :)

Endaira

Daezignar
Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Australia, VIC
I VOUCH! This person right here is a really good at building and i believe that they should get designer!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch for the Apple of Fragrance c: he may be diamond but even in survival his builds impress me, so the one colored pony gives her vouchie c:

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Are you just wanting the title? or the perks?

Your Diamond.. getting this rank won't give you any extra perks..

Vouch Pending.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
SamDaManNz100 said:
Are you just wanting the title? or the perks?

Your Diamond.. getting this rank won't give you any extra perks..

Vouch Pending.
I just want the title so people will know I'm a good builder.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
Exp3rtGamer said:
You are a talented builder and i'm a sucker for medieval builds :3 I love the look of your builds and i think you would make a great Designer. One thing though. 2 of your "Link to at least 3 projects on the forums" aren't working. Just to let you know. Good luck :)
They should work now!

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
2 of ur project links are the same i think u misplace 1 of them from ur midevil builds u had before.
i think some of ur builds looks ight but theres some that doesn't look designer worthy. i would say make more impressive stuff and add them in and ill vouch later on.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Like @jesusreal said a few houses had some great detail, but then there are other builds that really put me down.
And I hope this is not the case, but the huge gap in quality gives a feeling that you haven't made all yourself. That may just be me.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
No vouch, I'm seeing a lot of players building houses like yours and they just don't fascinate me anymore, there too commonly used and don't seem very creative

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
Yes i know this is my old posts but I would just like to go over a few things about this since i posted a new one, @Babfish starting with you, just because there was a gap in some of the quality and detail of my builds doesn't mean anything, my medival ones we're built later on after i started growing as a builder. In my new app you could see they're mainly detailed and nice ones now, i fell i've improved my building to impress you guys to get this rank..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)