1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Forums updated!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by misskoa, Oct 28, 2015.

1. misskoa

misskoa addiction.
    Owner

Projects:
    Hey Crafters!

We had to upgrade our forum software and forum theme, while I was doing so I decided to update the theme itself and change some visual styles.

The Front-page, which has been dead for a while now leads to a portal showing important recent posts. Future posts, that is, like this one.

On the forums there were a lot of pages that had dark text on the dark background, which ruined the readability of the forum. I went ahead and fixed that by giving the content a background color. Some say "Oh god TOO MUCH WHITE", well, get use too it! Ha. You should be able too, at-least. The background image could be one problem with the glaring white but I'm going to change it too make it work with the content background more.

Also, we have a footer with our tweet box back. I missed that feature, so hopefully we can start putting more effort in our social media again.

Overall, the forum should be more readable! Enjoy.

TODO: I have to re-add some things.

• Bring back rank badges.
    • Add tabs.
    • ??? Am I missing something?

#1 misskoa, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Underwoof

Underwoof its ye doggo
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    I happy that the new posts feature is back, and with more dark black, everything is easier to read. But, in the chatbox, the forums (I mean like the nerd nook and bacon mushrooms) don't work.

3. misskoa

misskoa addiction.
    Owner

Projects:
    Forums now should be faster to load.

4. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Doesn't have to be white... Could make it a light gray or something neutral. X3
    Imagine those poor souls reading the forums at 3 AM! Imagine their poor retinas being fried more than a potato chip. Poor things. ;-;

Other than that... Nice job! Lovin the theme. It's not too much different than before, but it's got that lil' extra polish. Thanks, Koa. :3

Angeleem likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)