Forum Notifications

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Hey Kawohi,

I wasn't sure if this was just set as the default, but I cannot see any new Alerts/Posts for some reason, and all of the threads that I have subscribed too don't send me emails :(

Is it just me? Do I simply have to alter some setting? Please let me know! Thanks :)

*Just as a side note, I do have all alerts checked off as well as email notifications for subscribed threads

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Alerts work fine for me.

Alerts are received when you're quoted, when you receive a PM, and when someone gives you rep. It's supposed to give you an alert when someone responds to one of your threads, but I don't get any.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Doesn't it alert when some post in a thread you created?

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Oh, I think you are correct mths. I thought it just alerted you to all threads you have participated in. Thank you for clarifying that though haha. I'm still not getting any notifications through the email though

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
xInZaxx said:
Oh, I think you are correct mths. I thought it just alerted you to all threads you have participated in. Thank you for clarifying that though haha. I'm still not getting any notifications through the email though
Wouldn't be able to tell you anything about that. I don't want emails from every site under the sun, so I disable all that. lol

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Think I forgot to set up the server mail settings. Ill fix that when im back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)