Formal Introduction of Holy_Rabbitz~

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Hello there! Some of you may know me as Holy_Rabbitz, or just simply Holy. I've never really done a formal intro, so here it is.

I'm Holy. Those of you who use Skype, know my real name. I'm the youngest staff member, 11 almost 12 years old. I'm not very tall. Enough about my self. Let's talk about my likes and stuff!

1. I've really enjoyed techno and dubstep ever since I was nine. 
  2. I enjoy dancing when no one is around.
  3. I've always aspired to one day master the violin like Lindsey Stirling.
  4. I compete Trampoline and Tumbling gymnastics, and got 4th place out of 24 people at Regionals!
  5. I have small feet (tmi? idk) I'm only about a women's 6 about in regular shoes. xD
  6. I've loved video games ever since I laid hands on my very own DS Lite. I have a corner on a shelf on my desk titled the "Nostalgia Corner", which has some little mario tins that held candies, a LEGO Minecraft kit, and a Lego car. :p
  7. In free time, I enjoy cutting up shirts and making duct tape stuff.
  8. I went to Catalina Island, off the coast of Long Beach with the 6th grade and it was the most memorable experience. The bus rides were fun, too. :D
  9. My favorite video game characters are Kirby, Samus, Megaman, Lolly (A villager from ACNL) Link, and Toad.
  10. I took part in designing my school's yearbook.
  11. I believe in equal rights for gay people.
  12. LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....
  13. My brother introduced me to CraftBlock. He was 64_sodaz, and played on BW. I built a house in my first few weeks with my own MC account, then kind of stopped. He then told me that BW had a new server, CraftBlock. I joined about December 14 or 16, 2012, a few days after Tory had. We built a house in TwinCity, went on to make our own town, and the rest is history! (We also met Sam and Erin. BEST. PPL. EVAR.)
Well, now you know a little more about me! If you wanna know anything else, just ask! (not to personal tho. I ain't doin' that.) :p

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
rbhusker said:
Mmk i read that and what the heck does BW stand for!? Lol
BuildWorx. The server before CraftBlock.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Nice to meet you holy! :D

Ironically I wear the same size shoes as you and happen to have some of the biggest feet in my class xD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hey Holy! I think I've seen you before. :p It's cool to know a little about ya. Even though I knew some of that stuff. Haha I'll see you around. Have Fun & Be Excellent! :)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
My god Holy, you are the exact opposite of me in terms of physical stature, I am almost 6 feet tall (which is tall for 13 :p) and size 13 in Canadian mens' sizes (big feet).

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
woah 6 is small to you, guys im 5,3 and i have size 4 shoes!

T

Tazboi

You know how you said your brother looked similar to me? I was just curious, is he as tall as 6 foot? :p

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Hey Holy_Swag_Rabbitz! You're like so Holy, like I'm on my knees right now! So majestic :D

Anyway, what Dubstep/Techno do you listen to?

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
SamDaManNz100 said:
Hey Holy_Swag_Rabbitz! You're like so Holy, like I'm on my knees right now! So majestic :D

I listen to Felxprod, Krewella, mostly. The channels I usually use are LMHWorld and ENM. :p

zobo733

Crafter
May 20, 2014
Unicornland
Holy_Rabbitz said:
SamDaManNz100 said:

I listen to Felxprod, Krewella, mostly. The channels I usually use are LMHWorld and ENM. :p

Pro_Genki

Crafter
Jul 30, 2014
Canterlot High
Holy_Rabbitz said:
  1. I've always aspired to one day master the violin like Lindsey Stirling.
I hope someday you can achive that dream and show the world your talent.:tiphatI haven't seen you on yet, so what is your strongest weapon?

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Pro_Genki said:
Holy_Rabbitz said:
  1. I've always aspired to one day master the violin like Lindsey Stirling.
I hope someday you can achive that dream and show the world your talent.:tiphatI haven't seen you on yet, so what is your strongest weapon?
The Ban Hammer. ;)

Hope to see you on soon, Genki :D

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
People shouldn't bother about how tall you are, I'm under the average of my country (my mom is only 5,4 and my dad 6,1), average is 6,2 for men and most people I know are 6,4.
The whole point is just that size is relative, you may be tiny here, but a gaint there or the other way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)