Not open for further replies.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: Flx98[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Everyone; mostly staff[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Permanent.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: General asshattery[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: Multiple staff members[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: Staff: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2768.html?highlight=flx98[/font]
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1089.html?highlight=flx98

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: N/A[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: We had a huge discussion in Staff and most of us came to the conclusion that this needed to happen. Flx, we're sick of your behavior on the server all the time.[/font]

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
Narbula said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Everyone; mostly staff[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Permanent.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: Multiple staff members[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: Staff: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2768.html?highlight=flx98[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: We had a huge discussion in Staff and most of us came to the conclusion that this needed to happen. Flx, we're sick of your behavior on the server all the time.[/font]
Let me guess Narb, you started this all because I was talking with you about that temp-ban you made. You seemed to get insanely mad because I was simply asking you why you banned me.. To which I haven't gotten any reason but the one that you felt like it.

Welp, now my place will never look as good as I had intended it to. Congratulations, you must feel very big and great now. That evil evil Flx that always gives players his stuff, always helps the community, especially new players and that now even /ignored all the people he doesn't like so situations like the previous one would never happen again is finally killed. If you feel great now, then you are one really horrible person.

I would not be the tiniest bit upset if the case wasn't that I literally did nothing to get this ban. There was no tip of the iceberg. In the last week I have done absolutely nothing wrong and now I get a ban for no other reason but previous actions that have already been talked about and that have already been solved (atleast for the person that was involved in this, not you). I even denied all the Designer-request threads for me and I wouldn't have asked for Trusted at all (like.. never) just so I don't upset the owners. And yet, here we are.

Thank you. Just thanks for destroying all the great builds that were to come.
I hope you are really proud of yourself.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Flx98 said:
Narbula said:

Let me guess Narb, you started this all because I was talking with you about that temp-ban you made. You seemed to get insanely mad because I was simply asking you why you banned me.. To which I haven't gotten any reason but the one that you felt like it.

Welp, now my place will never look as good as I had intended it to. Congratulations, you must feel very big and great now. That evil evil Flx that always gives players his stuff, always helps the community, especially new players and that now even /ignored all the people he doesn't like so situations like the previous one would never happen again is finally killed. If you feel great now, then you are one really horrible person.

I would not be the tiniest bit upset if the case wasn't that I literally did nothing to get this ban. There was no tip of the iceberg. In the last week I have done absolutely nothing wrong and now I get a ban for no other reason but previous actions that have already been talked about and that have already been solved (atleast for the person that was involved in this, not you). I even denied all the Designer-request threads for me and I wouldn't have asked for Trusted at all (like.. never) just so I don't upset the owners. And yet, here we are.

Thank you. Just thanks for destroying all the great builds that were to come.
I hope you are really proud of yourself.
This is exactly what got you banned in the first place. "literally did nothing to get this ban." are you sure? acting like a ass, all the number of times people took offence to you or anything esle of the sort, and even attempting to communicate badly using your Signature. Literally, your attitude to everyone, even the staff is what got you banned in the first place. Plus, you didnt want to get rid of your fly just so someone could have one item. that was it, and you responded "i dont want to lose my fly...'. Honestly flx, you need to take a break, and think of all the stuff you've done, and take a real hard look at yourself, cause to be honest, from all the reports and discussions, you wont change. Thats my rant over.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I think this should be closed, creating unneeded drama.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'm posting this for the rest of the community to see, not to explain how you are lying, cause you wouldn't even listen.
Flx98 said:
I would not be the tiniest bit upset if the case wasn't that I literally did nothing to get this ban. There was no tip of the iceberg. In the last week I have done absolutely nothing wrong and now I get a ban for no other reason but previous actions that have already been talked about and that have already been solved.
But then we have this from YESTERDAY:

This is why flx is now banned. Behaving like this every single day.
Complaining and whining and poisoning the atmosphere for others.

I'm leaving this thread open so he can continue to further prove our point.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
It's weird, I thought he had learned his lesson and was doing better until that conversation, I mean, you were unbanned so I wouldn't keep bringing it up like that. And most of the stuff he's saying about mono and other people is probably not factual. It also seemed weird that he abruptly ended when sun joined, like no one else with high authority could see the chat. What really put me off though was the drug thing, I don't know why, just seemed a little too... I really don't know.

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
Trust me, I hate drama as much as anybody else. Infact, I often ask people if they could stop making a mexican soap opera out of every little thing.

But one thing I have to ask you Sam: why did you excuse yourself to me, even though you still hated me with a passion like Mono, Ileel, R3al1ty or Ar7?

And tomrobans, you do know that I was literally giving that person an item of mine for free and I simply didn't want to go to /spawn as I would've lost my last /fly of the day then. I could also not have given him anything which would be more rude than what I did, and you wouldn't have mentioned it here. So that's how you people reward kindness.

Also I know that previous events got me tempbanned already and also were a part of this, but by that sentence I actually meant that lately there was no harsh action or so that got me this ban. My signature, by the way, was so that all the people that have had trouble with me, will not have trouble with me in the future. It is a peaceful solution for everyone.

To be honest, I think that a LOT of people, especially some staff needs to rethink what they're doing. But they won't. They like to continue like this and act in their little bubble like they are just fiiiiine. They will answer with ridiculous answers that conclude nothing, just so all players calm down and they will seem like the overlords.

There's so much wrong with this server that I don't even know where to begin with. But you won't listen to your players though, you will never make any big changes because it's "too much work" (aka. 1 hour) and will just try to make the impression of listening to others by changing minor things. That logic is like polishing your car's motor when the back of the car is completely missing and everything else is rusty. And then you look at it and say "man, that's one really beautiful engine.". You are acting like EA, and we've seen how far that got them. Everyone hates them, they do make tons of sales though but they've been elected for the world's worst company for the 2nd time now. If that's what you want..

Go on, everyone that despised me since the beginning. Like all the posts that are against me. If you feel better then, great! But deep inside you know that you're just an imbecile like most humans on this god forsaken planet. I won't even try to give a high amount of constructive criticism in another thread. You have shown me in the past that noone cares about that.

You can continue living your boring lifes as a kindergardener on this server. But you and I know that it's dieing a very slow and painful death. That's because you don't listen to true players and just care about people that are on for 1-10 weeks. I have had so many good players (Squirrel, Hannah, Minnie, Genz Aidan etc etc.) ask me why the h*ck :)3) I'm even still playing on this horrible server, and all I answered with was "because of my builds". Now you gave me a reason to never come back to Minecraft and I won't. I will play a ton of shooters, puzzle games and indie games now that I'm banned and will certainly have more fun than just constructing every day. The people who continue playing on this server however will continue saying "I'm boooored", "Idk what to do xxXxxXxXDxddDddxd" and "this sucks" like they did before.

To be honest, I really don't even care. I just wanted you to show a liiiiiittle bit of my side and show you that you have absolutely no idea about what's going on right in front of your face. And you will continue to not listen to me and act like nothing happened. GG.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Flx98 said:
SamDaManNz100 said:
Trust me, I hate drama as much as anybody else. Infact, I often ask people if they could stop making a mexican soap opera out of every little thing.

But one thing I have to ask you Sam: why did you excuse yourself to me, even though you still hated me with a passion like Mono, Ileel, R3al1ty or Ar7?
I don't hate you. I never did, I just hated your attitude, not just to me, but to everyone.

Edit: plus this is unacceptable 

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
flx seems to be a smart and a good guy in some ways. he wouldn't be ban if he would stop acting up with the name callings, attitude, and language. hes a good builder and helps people when they need help so that's what i seen so far. he was gonna give that person a saddle yesterday but the person didn't know how to accept the multiple tp he send them. so flx ended up losing fly somehow when he had just voted and he got mad and rage quit at tht point. so indeed he tries to help people and give em feedback on their work. if only he could handle himself we would all get along.

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
IshrkI said:
I'm posting this for the rest of the community to see, not to explain how you are lying, cause you wouldn't even listen.
Flx98 said:
I would not be the tiniest bit upset if the case wasn't that I literally did nothing to get this ban. There was no tip of the iceberg. In the last week I have done absolutely nothing wrong and now I get a ban for no other reason but previous actions that have already been talked about and that have already been solved.
But then we have this from YESTERDAY:

This is why flx is now banned. Behaving like this every single day.
Complaining and whining and poisoning the atmosphere for others.

I'm leaving this thread open so he can continue to further prove our point.
If changing the atmosphere is a bannable offense, then I shall stay banned forever. I however don't see how I directly insulted a certain person here and therefor can't find out what exact rule I broke. But whatever. The thing is that you didn't even continue reading and therefor once again can't grasp the entire situations. Minutes later I left (which was actually right after I gave that one guy my item) because I was, as said, insanely tired due to my imense lack of sleep.

If I were to show you a picture of the Mona Lisa, zoomed in 95% on the upper right corner, would you be able to instantly tell what painting it is and that there's a person sitting in the middle of the painting and what meaning it's supposed to deliver? No. You wouldn't even know what I was showing you as that would just show some blue-yellow'ish nothing. And that's what you just did. GJ.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
 Flx98 said:
Here, you might need this. Many people have a sense of it and those senses vary from person to person.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour
I most certainly do not need a Wikipedia article to teach me about humor.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
I don't hate anyone, actually. I hate how people act and their actions. It really does get on my nerves. If you did start to act better after your multiple bans, I wouldn't have negative feelings towards you. But, you continued to act like an ass, jerk, and anything that fits into that sort. Even though you've been given many chances, you failed to show you could act well. IshrkI's picture just shows how you failed to fixen your additude.

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
JESUSREAL said:
flx seems to be a smart and a good guy in some ways. he wouldn't be ban if he would stop acting up with the name callings, attitude, and language. hes a good builder and helps people when they need help so that's what i seen so far. he was gonna give that person a saddle yesterday but the person didn't know how to accept the multiple tp he send them. so flx ended up losing fly somehow when he had just voted and he got mad and rage quit at tht point. so indeed he tries to help people and give em feedback on their work. if only he could handle himself we would all get along.
You are the first person here that actually gave some criticism and made a point. You were not just talking for the sake of having said something, even if it's meaningless. I know it's against me but all I can say is : Thank you. You're one of those "real players" it seems. The ones that look at both sides in a situation and that then think about it logically and not just condemn people forever. You even stated a solution at the end there which I happen to agree with.

Just thank you for going directly in the right direction.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Flx98 said:
If changing the atmosphere is a bannable offense, then I shall stay banned forever.
"Poisoning" I said. Not "changing". And doing so once or twice or even a couple of times a month isn't a "bannable" offense. Doing it almost every day and disregarding requests to stop however leads to a ban. What else could we do if a player refuses to listen?

Flx98 said:
The thing is that you didn't even continue reading and therefor once again can't grasp the entire situations. Minutes later I left (which was actually right after I gave that one guy my item) because I was, as said, insanely tired due to my imense lack of sleep.

If I were to show you a picture of the Mona Lisa, zoomed in 95% on the upper right corner, would you be able to instantly tell what painting it is and that there's a person sitting in the middle of the painting and what meaning it's supposed to deliver? No. You wouldn't even know what I was showing you as that would just show some blue-yellow'ish nothing. And that's what you just did. GJ.
What I did was provide a picture containing you stating things that are directly harmful to the wellbeing of people who just comes to the server to have a good time.
It doesn't matter what the bigger picture was. Saying things like "I hate parts of this server's community" and "they left me no other choice than to /ignore 65% of all members" and actually even "The most people on this server don't have fun." is harmful to the atmosphere regardless of what you said before and after.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I will state my opinion on this. This isn't an official Owner statement or whatever.

I think you are decent sometimes, Flx. You can be interesting to talk to and you build well. The problems I have are that you seem intent on causing discord and spreading unhappiness. You say in chat that the server is crap, owners don't care, we do a bad job etc.

However, you are using a service that we provide for free for the benefit of other people. Do you think it is fun to be woken up at 5am to fix a plugin error, or handle children arguing, or spend hours resolving other issues and working behind the scenes? We all do it because we love the server and the community. We have been trying for months to upgrade the server and reduce lag problems; we can't just crap out a better server nor can we promise fixes that at the time were financially unobtainable. We rely on the kindness and generosity of others to run the server. In the last week we have had fantastic support from a number of players and several staff members including myself have put a chunk of money in to get it done.

You have used our free service and complained non stop. We are paying for you to enjoy the game. You chose to stay here, you chose to be ungrateful and insulting. We chose to ban you. You make people uncomfortable. There is a line between constructive criticism and being needlessly mean, and you cross it all the time.

I spent time talking to you on teamspeak earlier this year and tried to explain why everything isn't perfect like you want. You don't get that we aren't professionals. We don't get a wage for this. We put in hours of work every week to keep things running. I took extra time to hollow out your old mountain to copy it to the new map because I wanted to be kind. I made you wait a little longer for your Citizen app to give you time to show the better side of yourself, which you did. Sadly it seems you can't keep it up and always return to being bitter and spiteful.

I don't hate you. I am frustrated by you. You misread everything and think we are insulting or discriminating against you. You don't care that we work hard because you get lag and that is unacceptable on a server which you play on for free!!1!1!

We are tired of your poor attitude. Tired of you bitching behind our backs and not posting useful feedback that we could acually respond to. You make playing the server unenjoyable for others. You insult us, our staff, our players, our community, our server and our hard work. If you had learned, things would be different.

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
I'm sorry, but you're going to include ME into this? Dude I haven't played lately due to in real life problems, and if you're going to include me into something that you f*cked up yourself on, you can just go somewhere, I'm not taking the fall for some idiotic thing you did, wait, what you always do... So stop blaming sh*t on others and take the ban how you're supposed to take it... Be put in my shoes for a while, be banned for almost a year like I was... See how it feels, then come back a new person like I have. And you know, that's the reason why I never liked you... You're a dick, you blame EVERYTHING on other people... (specially when they're not on) Worst of all, no... idc that you blamed it on me, but Mono?!?!?!?!? She did absolutely nothing wrong, yea she swears... but dude, GET OVER IT, it's a natural occurrence, want to know what is not natural? Your attitude whenever you play... And I'm sorry staff, but I had to release that... I am not falling for something that i never do, considering the fact that I haven't even been playing.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
The[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] guy that got banned was the ONLY guy that said what a lot of people were thinking. Many people complained about lag and he made concrete complain about it. But when Flx gets banned suddenly everybody turns on him saying the same exact thing: Flx you're just a jerk. And when he throws the "You just hate me" card, then suddenly there's a reaction of I never hated you, just how you act, only the strange thing is: Someone acts like that, because he's like that. Flx talks that way, because he is a cynical person (I think)[/font]

Things he says seen as 'bringing poison' I see too, how some people just hold down the screenshot button like paparazzi or a private investigator and flies to the forums to report someone saying c*nt once. (Yes I know you need to keep it child-friendly) 
That annoys me as well, just how people overreact, a little fly becomes an elephant, things he says are crude, but never leave the language barrier out. I also use simple words and weird constructions to try and say something. (Yes this is an english server, so speak english)

People coming on the server instantly shouting how bored they are, my god that's annoying, yes I do it myself sometimes sure and you know how, if I didn't mention it myself someone would have a screenshot ready.

This is the part I use to defend Flx.
Now comes what there's against Flx

Flx you always leave the part on how something can be done better out, you hardly ever mention a positive with your negatives.
Also to me your criticism wasn't helpful all the time, but it was me and I got what you meant with it.
Lag problems everybody has lag problems, because you probably aren't used to it you have a hard time dealing with it, i on the other hand never play above 20fps.
Like Avox said it's free, be happy, you can play and talk with the other 35% you haven't ignored. But what some mods do and you disagree with you don't have to say that about all the mods or take it out on the owners. Flx you don't pay monthly bills for this server so try and enjoy what they make of it. If you don't nobody is going to judge you if you leave, you chose to hang around.

General things to say to everyone:

Learn from this people.
Don't overreact, if someone says Jesus, he isn't insulting the christians on this server.
Don't like negative things like, people getting banned, it's like you get your enjoyment out of it. 
Stop using incomplete stories to base a complaint on, you can't get a book and say it sucks, because page 16 of 100 sucks.
Just enjoy what you get it's free (for most people), they could make it a server on one of their home computers that lags and doesn't work at the time, why would you complain it's free for God's sake.

Plea ended

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Dude, Flx, I think you're a cool dude, when you're nice and help people it makes me happy, I enjoy seeing your builds , just not when you're making your signature fireworks making a dick, not when you say things to seemingly cause drama, not when you bring my friends up in a conversation that has nothing to do with them, not when you constantly bring up something I don't even remember.[sup]But no when did I get someone banned for saying shit I would love to know because I don't think that I'm so hypocritical as to do that[/sup]
[sup]I hope that you mature some day, because I would love to see you back, as a designer when you have a bit more respect for other humans, not higher ranks, but other humans in general, because that's what you need more than anything I think. Once you get that I hope you get unbanned, but, for now, looks like things wont roll that way for a while[/sup]

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Babfish, I think you are kind of missing the points here.

Babfish said:
The[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] guy that got banned was the ONLY guy that said what a lot of people were thinking. Many people complained about lag and he made concrete complain about it.
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
It's not what he said as much as how he said it, you should know that.

[/font]
Babfish said:
But when Flx gets banned suddenly everybody turns on him saying the same exact thing: Flx you're just a jerk. And when he throws the "You just hate me" card, then suddenly there's a reaction of I never hated you, just how you act, only the strange thing is: Someone acts like that, because he's like that. Flx talks that way, because he is a cynical person (I think)

I'm a cynical person. Extremely cynical. The difference is that I try to keep it to myself rather than showering my surroundings in it.
Guess why? Because people told me that they didn't appreciate me being completely frank all the time. It took sometime to adjust, but since I actually wanted to change I eventually got better at it.

Babfish said:
Things he says seen as 'bringing poison' I see too, how some people just hold down the screenshot button like paparazzi or a private investigator and flies to the forums to report someone saying c*nt once. (Yes I know you need to keep it child-friendly) 
That annoys me as well, just how people overreact, a little fly becomes an elephant, things he says are crude, but never leave the language barrier out. I also use simple words and weird constructions to try and say something. (Yes this is an english server, so speak english)
More like "1000 little flies becomes an elephant". That's the problem here.

Babfish said:
People coming on the server instantly shouting how bored they are, my god that's annoying, yes I do it myself sometimes sure and you know how, if I didn't mention it myself someone would have a screenshot ready.
Yes, and? Are you saying that other peoples annoying habits legitimizes more annoying behavior?

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
@Flx98 , like we've all been saying:

We don't hate you, we hate your attitude.

I'm disappointed in you, Flx. I'm closing this thread, staff may open it again if it is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)