Status
Not open for further replies.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
So, I got online while Flx was on and he confronted me about my banning him. Talking about this: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3446.html?highlight=flx98
I have some screenies of the conversation, but I'd really like someone to look at the chat logs and do something about this situation. I really don't think he should be able to say crap like this and disrespecting mods and completely get away with it. He's had multiple warnings for multiple things, and honestly I'm sick of him. Completely and utterly sick of him. His attitude toward me now is very hostile because of when I banned him in the link above. The reason why I banned him is not because of who my friends were, but of what he said to other people in the chat. I acted like I would every other person who put themselves into that situation. If anyone would like to see the chatlogs or whatever, I think it happened around 6 am EST timezone. I beg you to go and read them so you can see what all happened.

Screenies: 

Witness to the conversations: @R3ali1ty and InvalidGamerLoL

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
@kawohi
I know you're probably going to say that we can't get rid of him because he's such an honest and outspoken person, but we are letting him go on way too many things. He should be treated like everyone else, no exceptions. I can't read the chat logs, but I believe Flx will have done something, because he's Flx.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Narbula said:
... I'm sick of him.
Me too, I've never seen him appear respectful.

I have a hard time coming up with positive things he brings the servers. Someone said he's outspoken, well, we have outspoken, rude little know-it-alls joining the server every week. The difference here is possibly that this guy hasn't yet managed to get caught griefing.

But that's just my personal opinion, not a statement from me as an admin.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
He's okay when he's not being a complete ass. Unfortunately, he is a complete ass 90% of the time. He is rude, insulting, spoilt and ungrateful, passive-aggresive and has a very high opinion of himself.

He frequently bitches about the server quality, saying the owners are lazy and have a shoddy server. Five minutes later he'll be saying he loves the server, but he always returns to insulting all of our hard work.

I've tried to talk with him before but he doesn't learn. I'm no longer willing to give him any "special" treatment. He's a timewaster.

Flx hasn't really done anything that bad, but it's an accumulation over time of incidents that we can't let slide.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
So... Shouldn't we just perm ban him then?
He said himself that he was ok with staying banned.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
IshrkI said:
He's an ass but he's a regular on here and he has friends. I just think he doesn't see all of the work we're doing.

I am completely against seeing him banned but I'll let you @Ar7ific1al @Avoxsas @JagSwag2014 and @Ishrki decide.

I think maybe a month ban or something would be good....... But it's up to you guys.

Avoxsas has a good point. He deserves to be banned, I just wouldn't like it.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
kawohi said:
IshrkI said:
He's an ass but he's a regular on here and he has friends. I just think he doesn't see all of the work we're doing.

I am completely against seeing him banned but I'll let you @Ar7ific1al @Avoxsas @JagSwag2014 and @Ishrki decide.

I think maybe a month ban or something would be good....... But it's up to you guys.

So what if he's a regular and he has friends? Kantoe was a regular and had friends. TaySarge was a regular and had friends. Various other assholes were regulars and had friends. I don't care if you're a regular and have friends. If you're constantly an antagonizing negative asshole, you don't belong here. We aren't a breeding ground for assholes, bigots, hypocrites, critical douchebags, egotists, and highfalutin dickheads.

Regardless of who or what you are, if you fit any of that criteria, you don't belong here. It's that simple.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
So, what are we going to do about him? Any banning or anything any time soon?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
kawohi said:
IshrkI said:

So what if he's a regular and he has friends? Kantoe was a regular and had friends. TaySarge was a regular and had friends. Various other assholes were regulars and had friends. I don't care if you're a regular and have friends. If you're constantly an antagonizing negative asshole, you don't belong here. We aren't a breeding ground for assholes, bigots, hypocrites, critical douchebags, egotists, and highfalutin dickheads.

Regardless of who or what you are, if you fit any of that criteria, you don't belong here. It's that simple.
Yeah true.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Could temp-ban for a few days?

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
xInZaxx said:
Could temp-ban for a few days?
He's been temp banned a couple times. It still hasn't stopped his behavior.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I suggest 3 months

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Is an admin or owner going to ban him?

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
If that's what you guys think is necessary, unless you have an alternate solution.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
xInZaxx said:
If that's what you guys think is necessary, unless you have an alternate solution.
Just FYI, nobody knows you've responded to them unless you @xInZaxx mention them or quote them.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Oh. I guess I assumed everyone had their settings like mine xD. It emails me when someone responds lol. My bad. @Ar7ific1al

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
xInZaxx said:
Oh. I guess I assumed everyone had their settings like mine xD. It emails me when someone responds lol. My bad. @Ar7ific1al
Yeah, not all of us like our email inbox being spammed with "so-and-so responded to a thread you participated in" emails. xD If I enabled all that crap, I'd never see anything in my inbox through all of it. ._.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
If you're constantly an antagonizing negative asshole, you don't belong here. We aren't a breeding ground for assholes, bigots, hypocrites, critical douchebags, egotists, and highfalutin dickheads.

Well said. I think most people realize this by themselves without any help. But then there are a few that thinks they can do anything that isn't formally outlawed.

I think we should ad something about this in the server rules.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A fresh example of how he poisons the atmosphere around him with his "honesty".

"Nothing, we were just having a conversation :p"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)