Flx98

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Alright, so we were talking about NanoBlock, and then suddenly Flx goes on a bitching spree about how the owners are doing a shit job, how he could do so much better, about how were doing this and that wrong. He said that the work that was spent for the new map was absolutely nothing at all, and that he couldve done better. @mudsplash325 was there with me, seeing everything that went down. Flx was disrespecting us, and treating us as if we'd done literally nothing.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/EYTF3

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
I confirm this. This isn't the first time the Flx has done this. This was probably the most extreme though. Flx is a good guy, but he needs to learn to have respect for the owners of Craftblock, and all the work they do for us.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Just a kid trying to make himself feel more important by puffing up his own ego. Haha That's what it sounds like to me. He's harmless. Even if he's being disrespectful to the Staff. But that shouldn't be tolerated though.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Just a kid trying to make himself feel more important by puffing up his own ego. Haha That's what it sounds like to me. He's harmless. Even if he's being disrespectful to the Staff. But that shouldn't be tolerated though.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Well, just tell him, if he really thinks that, post it on the forums, in the thread..or whatever he says doesn't mean a thing.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
It doesn't mean a thing, regardless. It's exactly what Valk explained. He's just a naturally disrespectful brat. Rat and I have had multiple complications with his disrespectfulness. He's not going to last much longer if he keeps it up, I can tell you that.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I agree with all of you, but should we punish him? Its not the first time he has done this sort of thing.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I agree totally.    Hmm deal with him as you would any other person, pull him up on it (refer to rules)- nip it in the bud straight away (let him know the consequence s if he continues)- if he stops, great if he  continues follow through with it the consequences.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
So can someone look at the logs and see if who started it? Sam or flx

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I will, once I am told the date this happened on.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
WHat? What they're argueing about didn't happened today?

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Ah, posted this on the wrong Flx complaint thread. :L I'm waiting for the date to check the events between Flx and Sam in this thread: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-886.html

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'm gonna send a message to flx tonight. He said something on the forums chatbox and it pissed me off. THis guy doesn't know what hes talking about.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
kawohi said:
I'm gonna send a message to flx tonight. He said something on the forums chatbox and it pissed me off. THis guy doesn't know what hes talking about.
What did he say? lol

EDIT: Also, all owners are officially pissed off at him. XD

EDIT 2:
Flx98 said:
The number one server a server should be is to be playable on ;-; I just want to start my yacht .-.
This? That's literally the only message from his user ID on the shoutbox.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
kawohi said:
What did he say? lol

EDIT: Also, all owners are officially pissed off at him. XD

EDIT 2:
Flx98 said:
The number one server a server should be is to be playable on ;-; I just want to start my yacht .-.
This? That's literally the only message from his user ID on the shoutbox.
Hven't mesaged him yet.

But yes, along with what LKing said. He's pretty much saying these owners don't know what they're doing.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Flx is a really weird guy... One minute he could be harmlessly chatting away, and the next he explodes into a fury of racism and swears.
I feel bad for all the people that've been friends with that weirdo. He's probably gonna explode on them too, like he exploded on us. He's unpredictable, and can't choose the right way to act in a situation. This is a tough case.
He's a good player when he's not PMS-ing all over the server, so what would I do in this situation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)