Flx98- Attempting to Exploit Newbie Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]User(s) Banned: Flx98[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Victim(s): Pretty much himself[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Temporary or Permanent:Temp, 4days[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Incident: Asking someone in the newbie spawn to get xp bottles[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Witnesses: SlyGuy31[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Previous Actions: Idk remember[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots: N/A[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Notes: Flx, you should've known better than to do this.[/font]

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
Wait.. I thought this was perfectly allowed.. kawohi once was on and I asked her if I'm allowed to do that but I didn't get an answer, she was responding to alot of people at the same time. So I asked (I think) the new account of tommytubes9 if he could buy me xp-bottles, and whilst kaw has 99% read it she hasn't said anything about it.. and we were talking alot about it in public chat.. So I thought this was allowed o_O

Edit: AnnoyedCreeper bought them for me (forgot to add that)

Man this really sucks, you can look up the chat I've asked this like 3-4 times in the last 16 or so days and I can't recall a single time that I've gotten an answer to this question :'(

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
@Flx98 - Newbie spawn is made for, what the name suggests: Newbies. It's a one-time only offer to get great deals off items for the new players. Once you are out of that spawn, you are not allowed to go back under any circumstances, which carries over the fact that you shouldn't be allowed to get any items from there.

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Flx98 said:
Wait.. I thought this was perfectly allowed.. kawohi once was on and I asked her if I'm allowed to do that but I didn't get an answer, she was responding to alot of people at the same time. So I asked (I think) the new account of tommytubes9 if he could buy me xp-bottles, and whilst kaw has 99% read it she hasn't said anything about it.. and we were talking alot about it in public chat.. So I thought this was allowed o_O

Edit: AnnoyedCreeper bought them for me (forgot to add that)

Man this really sucks, you can look up the chat I've asked this like 3-4 times in the last 16 or so days and I can't recall a single time that I've gotten an answer to this question :'(
 Ok 
1. You shouldn't get people to do stuff for you, Especially if you can't get them yourself and you're not supposed or can't reach them.
2. Seriously if people don't answer your question doesn't mean you can do it. If someone asked, "Can I grief this house?", if the owner doesn't say anything then you shouldn't do anything!
3. If you have read the forums, this has happened before.... and i was the one that did it. There have been multiple posts of the newbie spawn and seriously, it should have been obvious....

Dude, your lucky the temp was that long... it could have been worse...

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
CreativeNJ said:
Ok 
1. You shouldn't get people to do stuff for you, Especially if you can't get them yourself and you're not supposed or can't reach them.
2. Seriously if people don't answer your question doesn't mean you can do it. If someone asked, "Can I grief this house?", if the owner doesn't say anything then you shouldn't do anything!
3. If you have read the forums, this has happened before.... and i was the one that did it. There have been multiple posts of the newbie spawn and seriously, it should have been obvious....

Dude, your lucky the temp was that long... it could have been worse...
It's not because I didn't get an answer, it's because if an owner stands next to you at your place whilst you do the exact same thing as here and doesn't say anything at all one obviously believes that it's allowed the second time. That's what (irl) laws and imprisonment (virtually: bans) are for. If you steal 3 flatscreen tv's from a shop, get caught and the police doesn't even handcuff you, but says "keep them, you can now go away" you don't think it's that much of a big deal either.

And I have sometimes read stuff on the forums, but I'm hardly on here since I am pretty much building stuff all the time (Note: I pretty much never read ban appeals as my friends don't get banned :I). I know that the huskers got banned for being in the newbie shop and setting home there whilst I just got some new player to buy me xp-bottles (For toolrepairing, nothing else. My pick is the closest I'll prolly ever get to architect)

I however accept the ban. I just wanted to state that it was definitely not my intention to break any rules, especially since I wanted to improve myself. I am also not mad at anyone involved in the ban as they just did their job. I am rather a bit mad at every player that has read the chat and my questions but not answered (You know who you are, because I sure as hell don't ^^ (not only owners can answer questions)) Welp, I'll have the 6 (!) projects that I'm working on right now pending.

Edit: And if Ish can read this, please can you wait with the server's spleef arena for me? That would be very kind. I have fantastic ideas for it. Thank you.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I kind of like your attitude here, Flx. But it sounds to me, like you could be mistaken here. A lack of a response, isn't the same as acknowledgement. It sounds like Kaw was AFK mostly, and didn't see your question. NJ is right in a way. Like my Mom use to say, if you have a question, and I can't answer, the answer will always be "No". No is the default answer. Things should remain the same until approved. That's just common sense. C'mon, Flx. You're better than that. ;)

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I kind of like your attitude here, Flx. But it sounds to me, like you could be mistaken here. A lack of a response, isn't the same as acknowledgement. It sounds like Kaw was AFK mostly, and didn't see your question. NJ is right in a way. Like my Mom use to say, if you have a question, and I can't answer, the answer will always be "No". No is the default answer. Things should remain the same until approved. That's just common sense. C'mon, Flx. You're better than that. ;)
It is important to note that when you send a message directed at kawohi. ALWAYS assume she did not read it. because 89% of the time she is AFK

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
It's a 4 day ban. I don't understand why there is a need of arguing for anything, just simply "Wait. It. Out" and don't assume something is allowed without an answer...

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
plz don't get mad at me but heres my suggestion here:

Close the thread plz b4 an argument that leads to futher consiquece results from this.....

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@runespacefan64 - I don't see any fighting going on, Flx has accepted his punishment and we are all moving on.

But, the thread can be closed if there isn't really need for it. Tho, everyone might still be having a Discussion on this event.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Well.. All this would have been avoided if people at the time they joined the this new map and went through the newbie spawn, I think majority of us did, read the signs and the information given... It was clearly stated there about once you leave that newbie spawn and not coming back.

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
I will not reply to anyone and tell them why I think they're wrong or right here. I believe that everything that needed to be said has been said. Owners it'd be nice if you could close the thread there. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)