SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Do we need to take some action here? cause this is getting rediculous:

Flx's new signature:

Some people here are so sad and pathetic that it truly is hard to even begin to describe them. If all the little kids that have had "trouble" with me could please go on and /ignore me I would be more than thankful as, frankly, I couldn't give the slightest of fucks. =inb4 people who don't even know me get offended and get this signature deleted=

[img=400x220]http://img.pr0gramm.com/2014/05/20/dbd0fdf635800865.gif[/img]

Sorry for butting in, but i found this to be just stupid.

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
_SunDust_ said:
ok youre the mod.  What do you suggest and reasons why?
Im not exactly sure what to do, i only posted this due to the thread that was made in the Staff Discussion about flx's signatures. I dont know why i butted in, i just found this stupid considering all of flx's actions lately.
I dont even know.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ok it must be something, have a look at our Mod wiki guide again and see if it falls under any of those or /rules. What I see is a player moaning and hes decided to let peple know on his bio. If its the language, you can ask him to change the words? Otherwise hes just expressing how he feels and does it complaining. Hes subborn, and thinks he knows it all. Yet hes unwilling to help himself because he cant be bothered with certain things. although when hes past problems arising he loves to build. And appreciates peoples compliments.

Eg tonight

Moans cause someone built on his place again - Ive told him to protect it. He chose not to cause he cant be bother allowing people into the fiieldd to build. Hes his own worse enemy. We have a protection system but he choose not to use it.

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Where would i see that? cause i dont have access to the Main Staff Forum and there isnt a mod wiki that i can find relating to moderating the forums.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Tom. Follow these easy steps to find the Mod wiki. Go to Staff forums, then go to Staff Discussions. After look at the stickies (important threads). There should be a thread called Mod Wiki.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
here you go
When you click on staff discussions - it under important threads.

Ideally you should have been given this at the time you were made trial mod
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-134.html

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Flx is someone who I really don't want banned. He likes to voice his opinion and that is healthy for us. He just likes to take things a bit to far.

Delete his signature please, and explain why, his signature is offensive an d he should stop taking things so far.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Is it just his signature you guys are worried about? Because if it was the one Tomrobans posted, then I don't really think it's a big deal. I actually find it kind of funny. So, is it just his signature, or is there more that you're worried about? Like on his profile?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)