FlavorFlaves - Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavorFlaves

Crafter
Jul 27, 2014
Minecraft Username: FlavorFlaves
Your Ban Report Link: I believe because of the recent problems with the forum that is no longer available for me to get and include here. 
Server Banned From: CraftBlock's Main Sevrer 
Reason of Ban: A whole mess of events that involved hurting others feelings and is just something I as a person regret and wish I could undo. There may have been more to why I was banned but because of the time that has passed none of this is fresh in my memories. 
Who Banned you?: Ar7ificial
Why should you be Unbanned?:

Well, it's been a long ride and this will be a long message so I hope you read it because I'm truly sorry and would do whatever to be forgiven with the strictest probation. Why would I take the time I have spent writing this if I didn't care, Listen up! I do care. This is actually the second time I have had to write all of this because I hit a key on chrome and got some error page and lost it all, so now I'm typing in a notepad.

I'm going to start from the beginning, the very beginning. I got MineCraft around 13 years old and joined a server called WestCoast Minecraft well you could say I was a bit of turd and got myself into trouble with Griefing, one of the most common reasons of ban on MneCraft. Anyways I played that server for over a year and I'm now 14 years old. Master_Chief17 a friend who is also appealing played with me all the time on WCM and now we were in a tough situation since he loved the server. To sum it up he contacted me later that he found a new server just like WCM that we could play together which was CraftBlock. That day I joined and we played all night and by the end of the week I had already donated. I just loved the server from the dead start and had the greatest impression from the spawn to the community. My favorite of course was Kawohi's skills with the website. Amazing! Now, I'm probably Diamond one of the top donors because Royal you have to be approved and that's all I wanted. I was too new though and already had some issues brewing up just small and little fuses with others like Tazboi. Sorry :< You deserved more respect and I like how mature you're now unless I didn't see that til now. I found out about the teamspeak and joined that but had a lot of problems with other people on their because they were all older and because of just who I am I had not hit puberty yet and my voice was just so high, also a lot of where my immaturity came from. Anyways I felt bullied on there and tried to just ignore it. So later on I actually work up and buy Royal which is a great honor and my eyes and I feel so great. Just so happy! I remember I did something no idea what that got me banned temporarily or just lost Royal and was placed back to Diamond. So to sum it up, I've loved the server since the start, had some small problems throughout the months I was on there and never made immense. All of this is just the vaguest memory possible that I can bring up and a lot of remembrance came from some YouTube videos I made which I will include. Because I loved this server and I wanted to do whatever and because of it I had lots of fun and I want that back.

Lets now talk about the issues of why I was banned. In my memory it was yes because I said very immature, harmful and harsh insults to some staff and players. I have no idea why I was mad it was too long ago to remember. I just wish I could take it back and have the same maturity I do now. I'm not some immature kid anymore. I'm 16 years old and people I have grown up with since middle school tell me all time, what a difference of how I use to act and how I act now. And I will tell you I acted stupid as a child and I can tell you those days our done. All I'm asking is the smallest chance to have one more shot back on the server and I promise to you, you will not regret that decision as I want to do whatever it takes to help this community and watch CraftBlock grow with you. I do hope that you don't think I typing a bunch of garbage but this is coming straight from the heart, I'm even shaking a bit just typing and to me it's taking some courage to apologize and admit I did wrong. I DID WRONG. I'm so so so very sorry and if you have an issue with me I want to personally fix and see what I can do to work my way up your ladder of Trust. It's hard to admit when you have done wrong even in a situation like this but I have and I give my deepest sympathy to anyone I have hurt back then.

Now it has been over 1 and half years since these problems happened. And I have no detail nor would like anyone with such a strong memory to bring it up. It was wrong, it was immature and I've been regretful since. As I have been speaking to Kawohi lately the only real way to show you I've changed and mature is to be given the smallest chance. I love this Server and I sorry for something that happened in the past but I want another chance and I could be playing on any server on ANY OTHER. But I love this one, the owners the community the builds! Everything is amazing and I wish I wouldn't have been so blind to see and I wish I was mature back then as I am now. I promise you by giving me that second chance you won't regret it as I want to invest myself into this community and spread the word of the CraftBlock love. There are so many servers but this one is the one I care about and WANT to be apart of. I've contributed a lot to this server and I know I hurt it but it will feel a lot better to forgive me and show you what I can do. What I can do is become apart of your community again, have fun with everyone and just start fresh. My last words I guess is I hope you can forgive me and again I want to show you my effort and time I want to put into this server not because I have given money to it but because It's just what I love about this game.

When I did play on the server I got to make a promo :)
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7PH8zBa9x8&list=UUfXvbaWdFttnmTPWu6Rfjgg[/video]
Have fun with games like Chicken Dunk and just have fun with others.
Because I'm only allowed one video here are the other videos that sparked my memory and love for CraftBlock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjYoHiR2Fxs&list=UUfXvbaWdFttnmTPWu6Rfjgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ASQx9oEqQ&list=UUfXvbaWdFttnmTPWu6Rfjgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq2CfULP8MA&list=UUfXvbaWdFttnmTPWu6Rfjgg
I miss that old days and wish It could be like in these videos. I hope my apology is deep enough in which if it came from my heart I know you'll give me another chance to show you I'm not that same kid but that I've changed greatly. These are just some of the awesome times I had on CraftBlock and that is what I miss the most. 

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I couldn't, in a thousand years, ever begin to forgive you for what you've done. You're a hateful sexist who made some of our best members leave in your tainted wake.
Roo2cool4u was a nice player, and turned out to be a great friend. I gave her my Donator rank for a time I remember, we enjoyed messing around in a town I recently acquired. She was also quite fragile, and you knew that. You drove her away from this server, and she never came back.
Hannah615 was a shy one. Perhaps she was always scared of backlash. You, of course, were more than happy to deliver. Only recently having come back from a 9 month hiatus, her activity is rare at best.
isosceles_hippo was a "back and fourth" character. She'd leave and return multiple times, since the BuildWorx server. You were perhaps just another nail in the coffin, but a blow nonetheless.
There were people you hurt who stuck around just as well. Furious I had gotten Trial "instead" of you, you called me very distinctly a "waste of server space". I had recieved multiple insults from you previously, but I had no choice but to deliver a temp ban.
You're nothing but a poison, and I'd sooner let any other player on our banlist back on this server than you.

FlavorFlaves

Crafter
Jul 27, 2014
crackers1097 said:
I couldn't, in a thousand years, ever begin to forgive you for what you've done. You're a hateful sexist who made some of our best members leave in your tainted wake.
Roo2cool4u was a nice player, and turned out to be a great friend. I gave her my Donator rank for a time I remember, we enjoyed messing around in a town I recently acquired. She was also quite fragile, and you knew that. You drove her away from this server, and she never came back.
Hannah615 was a shy one. Perhaps she was always scared of backlash. You, of course, were more than happy to deliver. Only recently having come back from a 9 month hiatus, her activity is rare at best.
isosceles_hippo was a "back and fourth" character. She'd leave and return multiple times, since the BuildWorx server. You were perhaps just another nail in the coffin, but a blow nonetheless.
There were people you hurt who stuck around just as well. Furious I had gotten Trial "instead" of you, you called me very distinctly a "waste of server space". I had recieved multiple insults from you previously, but I had no choice but to deliver a temp ban.
You're nothing but a poison, and I'd sooner let any other player on our banlist back on this server than you.
Thanks for your opinion. Like I've said I can't un do my wrong and It surprises me, that you have remembered exact quotes because I haven't. 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
FlavorFlaves said:
Thanks for your opinion. Like I've said I can't un do my wrong and It surprises me, that you have remembered exact quotes because I haven't. 
He never said any exact quotes >.>

But I do have to say, the snack food is right. I've heard many accounts over the past week saying the same thing, you were, to say the least, a complete sexist dickbag, and I came six months later, and have formed that opinion, quite easily. Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps you have changed, and time does change people, but you hurt one of my dearest friends and drove away many other dear people, that I wish I could have met. Your actions... they may be unforgivable... but seeing as time changes people... I might vouch when I'm in a more giving mood, but that's not right now, I'm not in such a giving mood.

so

I suppose

Vouch pending.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Crackers right, I remember you, you were cool, until something sparked inside you, made you write that awful thread, stuff about Phame, saying all that rude stuff being a sexist in general, hating people, etc., was uncalled for. Honestly, I think this should be discussed in staff chat, rather here.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
ryno314 said:
Crackers right, I remember you, you were cool, until something sparked inside you, made you write that awful thread, stuff about Phame, saying all that rude stuff being a sexist in general, hating people, etc., was uncalled for. Honestly, I think this should be discussed in staff chat, rather here.
I forgot about Phame. She was very nice, we talked quite a bit even, but I didn't know she was another casualty...

FlavorFlaves

Crafter
Jul 27, 2014
ryno314 said:
What thread did I write and what awful stuff did I say about Phame. I have no memory of that but vague memories of what Crackers pointed out.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I don't like your big clock necklace. No vouch.

Just kidding! I am undecided as well. I will continue viewing this thread.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
FlavorFlaves said:
ryno314 said:
What thread did I write and what awful stuff did I say about Phame. I have no memory of that but vague memories of what Crackers pointed out.
Since you were banned the forums have been reset, and the thread is long gone.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I remember joining not too long after the incident with you. I may not know you, but I did get to see some of the insults you threw at Phame. They were utterly revolting, and I do not think that type of behavior should EVER be forgiven. Out of all the people who have been globally banned, I consider you the worst.

cosmic1443

OH DEAR GOD WHY
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Corn Town
I remember what you said to Phame, and they were pretty bad. But, I have seen you on the civcraft server recently. You acted mature and calm. I do believe you have changed since a year ago. Ill vouch for you.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
As I was not here for you're previous actions. I have seen you on civ, and you acted quite maturely. I believe you have changed from everything I've saw.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I also vouch. I personally believe that there are some worst people on our banlist. I think this length of the ban is enough to suffice, and you're acting pretty mature.

FlavorFlaves

Crafter
Jul 27, 2014
Look, to anyone above talking about Phame. I'm so truly sorry but I have no memories of any action committed towards that user but if you say I have then that is just another thing I wish I could take back. I thank the users also above who would love to have me back. The new me.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I have heard both sides, and From what I am taking from it is that you have truly learned from your past, and is much more mature than your younger self.

Dont get unbanned just to get back on and do something stupid, for that would be a big mistake.

I vouch for unban, and hope to see you soon!

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
FlavorFlaves said:
Look, to anyone above talking about Phame. I'm so truly sorry but I have no memories of any action committed towards that user but if you say I have then that is just another thing I wish I could take back. I thank the users also above who would love to have me back. The new me.

I don't know what to say, it's a rock in a hard place basically. I'm not going to say "No vouch", I'm not like that, I want to see how you've changed. At the moment, I am undecided of my vouch, it's leaning towards vouch right now, but if you get more vouches, I may just vouch.

FlavorFlaves

Crafter
Jul 27, 2014
rbhusker said:
I have heard both sides, and From what I am taking from it is that you have truly learned from your past, and is much more mature than your younger self.

Dont get unbanned just to get back on and do something stupid, for that would be a big mistake.

I vouch for unban, and hope to see you soon!
Thank you so much! Yes, I'm not trying to get unbanned to make more mistakes. I'm trying to come back and show the good things I can do. I don't care if I'm on the strickest leash! I can prove my past arrogance and work my way back up all your ladders!

I Remember you from Main Slightly You Were acting like a complete Douche bag asshole to many people (Sorry For the name calling) I have seen you on CivBlock And as peple Have said You acted quite mature although just the way this was said Does not seem quite nice(here I am!
FlavorFlaves said:
Omega_Shenron said:
TaySarge, FlavorFlaves, Killerz, Snipeit246, and Genzong are some.
What is your problem with me?
) Besides all that I Vouch for a unban! As stated You have matured quite a bit since I last saw You 1 year ago. ^_^

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
I do NOT vouch. I don't know you personally but I do know what you did. You were globally banned for a reason. People are not global banned for any small violation of the rules. What you did was disgusting and unforgivable and you should stay off from Craftblock because I think what Crackers said is true, you ARE a poison. And the people who are vouching for you are clearly ignorant to this situation.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Angeleem said:
I do NOT vouch. I don't know you personally but I do know what you did. You were globally banned for a reason. People are not global banned for any small violation of the rules. What you did was disgusting and unforgivable and you should stay off from Craftblock because I think what Crackers said is true, you ARE a poison. And the people who are vouching for you are clearly ignorant.
I don't think they're ignorant, I think they see a change of heart in him. 

So I talked about this in the admin forum with @Ar7ific1al, @Avoxsas @thezygar and me, and we've decided

• Flaves will stay banned on Craftblock and CS. NanoBlock is for @Jagswag2014 to decide.  I have yet to hear his response.
  • Because some are finding you're respectful, enjoyable and mature to be around, you are allowed to play on Civ. 
  • One mistake, one complaint from you, about anything, even an argument with another player and you're banned. Not one argument. If another player decides to talk to you about the past and trys to make an argument about it, please just ignore it, or apologize. Do not make it an argument. If you feel like you're gonna say something that you'll regret Log off and take a break. Any trouble and you're gone from this community.
Now, because you're allowed on Civ doesn't mean anyone will forget what happened. Some will stay mad at you and hate you. That is just how it is and that's life. You just have to show that you've changed. Maybe one day, you can be unbanned on main. But for now, be happy about being allowed in our community and on Civ.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)